Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credit you for some self-own, but the “shouldn’t be ALLOWED” part begs for a rejoinder. 😏
Everyone has the right to say whatever they want, and I have the right to hate the majority of it.

Anyone who believes they have the rizz to spit words like "natty" or "vibe" or "sus", maybe I'm just an ok, boomer or cheugy...but, I think they're cray cray, not high key at all. It doesn't make them sound glowed up, at all...no flex, whatsoever. Use better terminology if you're going to bring the tea, or I'll have to ghost. Don't try to skrt me, b...because, damn, Gina! I don't need to be shook.

Deuces.

Last edited:
Reactions: jave36
I hope no one is harassing the kid….. it is people discussing on social media why a high profile recruit is leaving Tennessee. If a player can’t handle that then he has no business being a High Major athlete.
been all over twitter all day myself.

still figuring out how to sign up for an account. I give up. (Kidding I didnt try)

Reactions: Volunteer821
I hope no one is harassing the kid….. it is people discussing on social media why a high profile recruit is leaving Tennessee. If a player can’t handle that then he has no business being a High Major athlete.
Maybe. Not everyone on Twitter has reasoned discussions, however.

Uruguay started a small brawl with Colombia coaches and refs on the field after their loss, then a few minutes later nearly the whole team went up into the stands and started fighting Colombia fans.

And it was just a footnote of conversation in postgame. When a football or basketball team does that in the US it goes down in history 🤣

Like everyone else, I thought @bignewt was being a giant a**hole the other day, as well...we all know what im talking about...

However, with that said, im in full agreement with him, and have always been, as it pertains to using that stupid bullsh!t "natty" term. All of you who say it, keep in mind, you look and sound like that Texas d-bag in the clip. Congratulations.
Roger that.

Glad we got dat Nat, now.

Reactions: UTJoe
I think it’s true of Trayvon but I think if Volnation put together a pick up football game that Bradley would be picked near the end. I do wish him luck though. 😂
(I think its funny you both managed to misspell Tayven's name different ways)

I think Tayven knew what he was signing up for and probably knew he would transfer. But he got to train and develop under Heupel and at UT for nearly 2 years and work behind Milton and Hooker as well. Big time development opportunity, knowing he's not going tonstart anywhere as a freshman anyway.

Then he went home to Indiana and he's top dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back