Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind a paywall…ain’t subscribing to that rag.
Some of the relevant parts:

IMG_2303.jpegIMG_2304.jpegIMG_2305.jpeg

And another article that talks about it some. Don’t think this one is paywalled:

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Where you been? 😏
Lots of family demands. Two new grandsons now. My wife is battling cancer. One son is at Columbus AFB doing flight training.

Work has had a series of challenges sort of like "whack a mole".

I teach and serve at my church. My wife and I are doing some mentoring through an Crisis Pregnancy ministry.

I've always gardened and now I've taken up reloading and shooting more (for fun and hunting).

I'm sure when we get closer to the season I'll make more time and become my old salty self. For a bit though... I've just had other priorities. Loved the baseball run though.

The national media severely misled the public in the sad case involving the deaths at 3 in the morning long after the parade that ended at something like 6 pm the previous day.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I know he played for a different school but respect where due... Bo Jackson's God-given athletic gifts are hard to comprehend.
He was pretty good ... but we hit him so hard that one game, that he subbed himself out and never came back.

Edit: Brentcontractor, looks like we were typing the same recollection. 😁

I don’t know if he doesn’t like the portal or not but he doesn’t have any issue giving players money…. His legend was built off the back of the Vandy endowment fund which was legal bc Vandy was a private school.

Due to NIL…. that advantage is no longer there.
The playing field is now even. Or so it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back