Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way it ever gets bad enough to hurt the program is if a scandal is going to get unearthed that Kirby was complicit and intentionally covering it up and he gets scared enough to leave to avoid punishment/suit. Thats what got Pete Carroll to jump to nfl. It’s what got urban Meyer to jump to Ohio state I believe. That’s the only way this ends up hurting them to the extent it should. And pretty sure kirby was named in the wrongful death suit and they simply settled it. So someone would need to be willing to take them all the way and have the case evidence to undeniably prove it before that scenario could even be close to happening.
Where did you see that they settled it? Who settled?

Reactions: vol_in_ga
Skenes pitched 7 innings of no- hit ball, gets taken out after throwing 99 pitches. Relief pitcher gives up a hit vs 1st batter he faces.🤦
Me watching this game today. More about begging for a run than anything.

2nd pitcher in MLB history to go 7+ no hit innings with 10+ Ks, 2 times in the same season. Nolan Ryan is the other.

need-coffee-shaking.gif

Yes, both consoles lol. Which was my original answer.
Brother… you’re still incorrect. The Xbox One S/X are different consoles than the new Xbox Series S/X. CFB 25 will not be available on the Xbox One S/X but is only available on the XBOX Series S and X. That was the original question…

IMG_8760.png

Those rankings are for publicity only so it will stir up conversation. Can’t believe people haven’t realized this.
It’s only to drive up excitement for game drop. Then the rankings will adjust accordingly. Tale as old as time

Reactions: jave36
Quit getting worked up about EA college rankings lol. They’ll update regularly and they’ll eat their own sh*at regularly

Those rankings are for publicity only so it will stir up conversation. Can’t believe people haven’t realized this.

its-still.gif

Brother… you’re still incorrect. The Xbox One S/X are different consoles than the new Xbox Series S/X. CFB 25 will not be available on the Xbox One S/X but is only available on the XBOX Series S and X. That was the original question…

View attachment 657915
No im not. Look at the top s/x. My answer was “both”. You can play it on both consoles below. Xbox discontinued first hand video games for the previous generation last june. It’s common talk to refer the next gen as S and X, which is to his answer as “both”.

Attachments

• IMG_5269.jpeg
    IMG_5269.jpeg
    101.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5268.jpeg
    IMG_5268.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Yes they are in the business of getting clicks/views
Yup and Bronny is gold rn. Just look how much people on Vol boards have talked about him for months. It's a jackpot for media, because people are interested.

I mean, imagine if one of MJ's sons had actually gotten drafted. Would have been huge.

Fact is 10x more average sports consumers know who Bronny is over DK. SEC BB is pretty niche outside of March Madness. Literally the only person with close to the coverage will be Edey after b2b PoTYs and his size.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back