Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I am around successful people I like to ask the question….”what do you attribute your success to?” I would love to ask that question to Danny White. I would love to have a meeting with him.

then I would ask the same of Plowman / Boyd.

We ae in good hands for a while….enjoy the ride.

If idle hands are the devil's playground, that pretty much makes AI the global Superintendent of Parks & Recreation, as it promises to "more efficiently" take care of so many jobs that keep human hands busy.
I automated an entire department(10+ people plus manager) at work a few years back with an AI model I trained. Some of them moved on to other positions in the company while others moved on to other places of work because they didn’t like the positions they were offered.

It was a sad affair to know I put those people out of work(temporarily at least). I really really wish more people realized just how close most jobs are to being automated.

I always loved him..he was the only bright spot in lanes one year here…old school guy that told you what he was thinking and how he felt…also had a sense of humor.
He had started his descent on the other side of the rollercoaster by then imo. Still an elite defensive mind…just not as focused and hungry imo. Weird thing is I was randomly wandering this morning if he had passed…then I forgot to Wikipedia. There’s MY focus. 🥴

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back