Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blippi is annoying as ****, but is worth $60 million dollars.
Here is a fun adventure ....jump on the interwebs and look up the name Steezy Grossman....and then try to find the video where he did a Harlem shake parody...if you easily get grossed out...don't watch it.

Also...forgot to mention...this is the guy that portrays blippi before he got famous..

Yes it is. Series s and series x. I didnt say or elude generation 1. Hell, do they even make old generation 1 console games anymore? At the top of every new xbox game has x/s at the top indicating series x & s.
He's talking about the Xbox One series of consoles, not the original Xbox. It's only on Series X and Series S.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I was at this game. We get the ball and go right down and score. Butch such a p**** he doesn't go for 2 EVEN AFTER they jump offside on the XP. Kamara ran the ball down their throats all game and we had like 6 guys get injured during the game. We had nothing left for OT. I was officially out on Lyle after this game.
I was at that game. Absolutely crushing. Kind of had the feeling of 'welp, that's just Tennessee football.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Thoughts? I think ACC is about to become a lame basketball conference.

So they leave their current crap conference and fill the void left by Jr. and OU in the crap conference they just left and make less sense geographically and have no traditional or historical rivalries in conference to speak of?

oh-sure-john-candy.gif

I was at this game. We get the ball and go right down and score. Butch such a p**** he doesn't go for 2 EVEN AFTER they jump offside on the XP. Kamara ran the ball down their throats all game and we had like 6 guys get injured during the game. We had nothing left for OT. I was officially out on Lyle after this game.
Butch Jones' in game coaching gives me ptsddddddd

Here is a fun adventure ....jump on the interwebs and look up the name Steezy Grossman....and then try to find the video where he did a Harlem shake parody...if you easily get grossed out...don't watch it.

Also...forgot to mention...this is the guy that portrays blippi before he got famous..
Yes, i've heard. I think he is genuinely remorseful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back