Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I automated an entire department(10+ people plus manager) at work a few years back with an AI model I trained. Some of them moved on to other positions in the company while others moved on to other places of work because they didn’t like the positions they were offered.

It was a sad affair to know I put those people out of work(temporarily at least). I really really wish more people realized just how close most jobs are to being automated.
Scum AI...I hate that crap.

Somebody called our restaurant one time during the late night bar rush and got my mom with that one...she was yelling as loud as she could "Is Mike Hunt here? Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?"...everybody was heehawing...I was 14-15 at the time and was like MOM..NOOO!

She was just standing there holding the phone bewildered...and finally one of the waitresses went to her and whispered in her ear and Mom turned bright red and slammed the phone down and said MY GOD people are sick!...lol..🤣🤣🤣

Somebody called our restaurant one time during the late night bar rush and got my mom with that one...she was yelling as loud as she could "Is Mike Hunt here? Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?"...everybody was heehawing...I was 14-15 at the time and was like MOM..NOOO!

She was just standing there holding the phone bewildered...and finally one of the waitresses went to her and whispered in her ear and Mom turned bright red and slammed the phone down and said MY GOD people are sick!...lol..🤣🤣🤣
The defining moment of a young McGill's life. No wonder you're such a codger.

I'm back to voting for Tits McGee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back