Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care how anybody feels about Lane…Monte was a pioneer and hall of fame legend.

RIP Coach! Prayers to the family, especially CLK!
Also. . . as much as I dislike Lane, Monte was a good dad. Lane isnt out here doping it up or drinkin' his ass off all over the place. He's a good coach and Monte can be proud of the most important job he had as a dad.

I automated an entire department(10+ people plus manager) at work a few years back with an AI model I trained. Some of them moved on to other positions in the company while others moved on to other places of work because they didn’t like the positions they were offered.

It was a sad affair to know I put those people out of work(temporarily at least). I really really wish more people realized just how close most jobs are to being automated.

Sometimes maligned on here, but a legend in his own time.

I always liked Monte and thought very highly of him. His pure Tampa 2 coverage was outdated by the time he got here, but I think he would have done wonders with our secondary if given a full 3-4 years. He's the real reason Lane was hired in the first place. He also knew his son was acting like a jackass when he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back