Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong to not hate Michigan as much as I should because they do the world a favor by keeping the Suckeyes sad every year in football? I find OSU fans to be the most obnoxious, arrogant and insufferable fans to be around.

And my neighbor is a Georgia fan.
i hate osu

What’s your store in East Nashville?? I live in Murfreesboro, but work in Nashville a few days a week and I’d visit the East Nasty store.

Would be great to support a bourbon drinking Vol fan!
Sinkers!

For Murfreesboro, I recommend Liquor Planet (used to shop there years ago before moving to Nashville and now gallatin)

Sinkers!

For Murfreesboro, I recommend Liquor Planet (used to shop there years ago before moving to Nashville and now gallatin)
They are a really good store! I bought the Redwood Empire BiB from them recently….

Kind of disappointed in the bottle so far, weirdly flat finish…hope it gets better as it sits.

Reactions: mrMet
They are a really good store! I bought the Redwood Empire BiB from them recently….

Kind of disappointed in the bottle so far, weirdly flat finish…hope it gets better as it sits.
Haven’t had it myself, but the regular redwood empire outsells it 2-1. I’m sure price plays a part.

Looks like redwood grizzly beast bottled in bond and rocket top rye are about to hit the market. I don’t know anything about them though??

I know @Ulysees E. McGill will appreciate this. My 12 year old daughter has REALLY gotten into reading recently. Started her on some YA fantasy and quickly moved on to Wheel Of Time, Robin Hobb's series Realm Of The Elderlings, Drizzt novels, etc.

She is reading a book about every 4 days and can't get enough. Mistborn, Storm light Archive, John Gwynne's multiple Blasted Lands book series, The Gentleman Bastards, Black Company, Enders Game and the Logen Nine Fingers books are up next......I'm waiting for GRRM's lazy ass to finish ASOIAF (if he ever does) to start her on that.

I'm thinking Malazan might be too much until she gets some more adult series and maybe a couple more years under her belt. She is my twin in personality (yikes!) but I couldn't love her more or be happier to share my love of reading with her.

Last edited:
I don’t work at Sinkers anymore, I just run BG in Hendersonville.

Sinkers and BG are owned by the same guy (I started at sinkers to just get extra money part time)

Now here I am
Dangit. I live in Mt. Juliet, so Hendersonville is out.

Reactions: Glitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back