Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, not true.

First, we were Blount College from 1794 -1807.
Then, East Tennessee College from 1807 - 1840.
Next came East Tennessee University from 1840-1879.
And finally, the University of Tennessee ever since 1879.

Texas became a state in 1845.
The University of Texas was established in 1881, so we still predate them.

And it remains true that Tennesseans helped achieve Mexican independence. The first president of Texas was former Tennessee governor Sam Houston.
University of Tennessee started in 1794.
Regardless of what you think it was called.
Tennesseans and yes even Tennessee graduates fought to free Texas from Mexico.
Now hush there Yeti. 🤠

University of Tennessee started in 1794.
Regardless of what you think it was called.
Tennesseans and yes even Tennessee graduates fought to free Texas from Mexico.
Now hush there Yeti. 🤠
Doc, check your glasses. Nothing I said was untrue, nor was I promoting Texas in any way. And I said that last part about Tennesseans fighting for Texas independence.

You must still be jetlagged.

Maybe. If AI had cured my 46 year-old mother, instead of cancer killing her, it would be far more difficult to hate it. If AI creates or enhances prosthetics or synthetic organs and restores life or utility or eyesight to your kid, bet you'll have a hard time hating it. I don't think it will ever be as simple as "everyone will wish AI never existed".
I seriously doubt society as a whole will ever wish AI had never existed. The advancements we'll be able to make that would have take generations longer will be amazing once we figure out how to use AI properly.

Sausage is breakfast king. Bacon owns the other two meals....as a sidekick.

It's the Robin of meat.
OK, that's it. I'm ending this argument right here. Bacon goes with so many things. Who ever heard of an SLT? BLT please. Bacon on burgers. Bacon in Mac N Cheese. Heck, I've seen bacon in ice cream. Sausage is the 'red headed step child' to bacon.

Yea I’m not buying CP consistently being in the right place enough for Heup to maximize him.

Heup will be able to get the ball to Kamara.

“Kamara would have broken records in this offense”. See how easy that is.

If He up has a weapon then he figures out ways to get them the ball in space. Our staff was terrible when Patterson was here....no doubt in my mind that the current staff would have utilized him well. The wide splits with stacked receivers have lots of possible options with many easy routes, even for a guy like Patterson.

I do think AK would have thrived, though. Dylan Sampson is proof of that

Hate that you're in that club. There are many success stories, so I hope your wife shares hers someday. Nice full life you got going...don't slow down for the rest of us.
Got disappointing news earlier this week at my wife's check up. She got a call back from MD Anderson today. Hopefully they have a different treatment to try.

Diligence and prayer is what we have.

OK, that's it. I'm ending this argument right here. Bacon goes with so many things. Who ever heard of an SLT? BLT please. Bacon on burgers. Bacon in Mac N Cheese. Heck, I've seen bacon in ice cream. Sausage is the 'red headed step child' to bacon.
That's you're opinion. BLT is so overrated

Reactions: Devo182
Schools need to stop paying for tests that purposefully fail students. Especially when in the 3rd grade the entire state of Tennessee averaged less than what was needed to automatically be passed onto the 4th grade

LOL you literally just agreed with me. Bacon Mac and cheese? Bacon is a sidekick. Bacon ice cream? Bacon is a side kick. BLT? Co-star at best.

Sausage owns breakfast. Bacon is the Robin of lunch and dinner, just helping the hero be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back