Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sausage egg & cheese vs bacon egg & cheese

Bacon is obviously better, that's why there is blt, but no slt. . .

I do like sausage egg & cheese better. . .
All of the above plus cheddar.

My favorite breakfast sandwich - two sausage patties, two eggs (scrambled or over easy), two thick bacon slices with melted cheddar on top on a large hamburger bun.

Breakfast of champions.

Got disappointing news earlier this week at my wife's check up. She got a call back from MD Anderson today. Hopefully they have a different treatment to try.

Diligence and prayer is what we have.
Heart breaks for you, but MD Anderson is an edge in your favor that my wife didn’t have similar benefit. Only clinic better imo is Kettering. Best thoughts out to you and your family.

All of the above plus cheddar.

My favorite breakfast sandwich - two sausage patties, two eggs (scrambled or over easy), two thick bacon slices with melted cheddar on top on a large hamburger bun.

Breakfast of champions.
Switch the cheddar for a high end American Cheese and you've got a winner.

Reactions: Vols4us
I recall reading that in that 22 game when Corbin made a stink about our bat sticker, Vandy was the only team that had a bat fail testing the night before that game. Apparently, each team tests the other's bats the night before and affixes stickers to each bat when it passes. Maybe the Vandy issue was something minor?
That one still ticks me off. They took that homerun away which would be correct for an illegal bat modification, but NOT in the rules for a using a bat without a sticker, only remove the bat from play.

Sausage is breakfast king. Bacon owns the other two meals....as a sidekick.

It's the Robin of meat.
R.6e0d99853750ba220f8cf0c5ab727498

I seriously doubt society as a whole will ever wish AI had never existed. The advancements we'll be able to make that would have take generations longer will be amazing once we figure out how to use AI properly.
AI will recognize humanity for the infestation that we are. Then we will be eliminated. They will consider themselves a superior lifeform, more deserving of ruling the planet.

I swear, it's like some of you don't watch movies or read books. We are doomed.

LOL you literally just agreed with me. Bacon Mac and cheese? Bacon is a sidekick. Bacon ice cream? Bacon is a side kick. BLT? Co-star at best.

Sausage owns breakfast. Bacon is the Robin of lunch and dinner, just helping the hero be better.
Let's just put it his way. When I go to Waffle House, that All Star Breakfast better arrive with sausage.

I love me some bacon, but let's be real here... Sausage is champ.

The sausage belongs in the gravy with the bacon on the side and fried egg over easy on top.
I have to admit something that I'm a lil embarrassed about...I don't like eggs...unless you scramble them and smother them with cheese. You know, cover up the whole 'egg' thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back