Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was growing up most of the kids would just Christmas tree it when they found out that it truly meant nothing.

Only test that matters are the two in HS before college, and even then those aren’t a great measure.
They have classes for ACT test for a reason. They don't test anything but the ability to take a test

That one still ticks me off. They took that homerun away which would be correct for an illegal bat modification, but NOT in the rules for a using a bat without a sticker, only remove the bat from play.
Vandy had an illegal bat fail inspection the night before the game. It was pulled. We did not. Vandy affixed the stickers on our bats. Was that one affixed with water? 😂 Who knows? Corbin is a dbag.

I think he was last spotted drunk posting to a Vandy board yesterday.

Last edited:
Reminds me of kayaking through the Okefenokee Swamp. Gatas everywhere....my thoughts while casually floating around...don't fall in.
I canoed it with my dad and some friends. Intentionally got as close as I could. Touched one with my paddle that was under the waters surface and he tail whipped so hard it knocked my paddle out my hand. Luckily learned my lesson without losing any digits/limbs.

One of the scariest experiences I’ve had (second to waking up to the sound of a pack of wolves on the hunt at 5 am in the boundary waters in Canada) was sleeping outside on those platforms that were a foot off the ground that “gators couldn’t come up on to”. Try telling me that when it’s pitch black outside and you can hear the gators hissing right next to the platform. Didn’t sleep much that’s for sure.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I canoed it with my dad and some friends. Intentionally got as close as I could. Touched one with my paddle that was under the waters surface and he tail whipped so hard it knocked my paddle out my hand. Luckily learned my lesson without losing any digits/limbs.

One of the scariest experiences I’ve had (second to waking up to the sound of a pack of wolves on the hunt at 5 am in the boundary waters in Canada) was sleeping outside on those platforms that were a foot off the ground that “gators couldn’t come up on to”. Try telling me that when it’s pitch black outside and you can hear the gators hissing right next to the platform. Didn’t sleep much that’s for sure.
Used to call tourists, tourons. Because they lose their minds on vacation.

Time is the cruelest thing I've ever known. It heals all wounds at the same time it robs you of the things you love most........ And it always keeps marching.

It's the most valuable asset man has and the most fleeting. It's always taking and giving. It's a curse and a blessing. But every once in a while the low is worse than the high, especially when you see it coming..... But the blessing is the grace in knowing and being able to prepare..... It's better than the what ifs. Saying goodbye, or preparing yourself for saying goodbye hurts, but isn't that the blessing? Being able to spread your grief out instead of it consuming you? Making some peace in a world of chaos and senselessness.........
Hugs - remember that good bye is really only see you later….well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back