Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, that's it. I'm ending this argument right here. Bacon goes with so many things. Who ever heard of an SLT? BLT please. Bacon on burgers. Bacon in Mac N Cheese. Heck, I've seen bacon in ice cream. Sausage is the 'red headed step child' to bacon.
Don’t forget real bacon 🥓 bits because you can add those to salads, potatoes and such.🤤

Breakfast time: sausage > bacon
Lunch and dinner time: bacon > sausage

I also consider bacon as a garnish most times of the day. If there's biscuits on the table, there better be some sausage. It's the best breakfast meat. Sausage gravy 😋

🎶Wampler's, Wampler's is good sausage,
made on a farm in TENNESSEE. 🎵
🎶Don't say sausage, just say Wampler's,
for the best in quality. 🎵

They ain't singing songs about bacon.
When I eat bacon, I hear a symphony in my heart.

You must have a Grinch heart.

98b9f150-5316-44e0-a22a-88b748faedf3_text.gif

No kidding, me and wife are here now. 22 bucks for 2 drinks and 2 chicken cantina bowls.
I about flipped out when I went on the chili-cheese burrito run a while back. You dont order from a cashier, you have to use a self check-out screen and the prices are outrageous. Nearly $5 for a soft taco supreme.

I about flipped out when I went on the chili-cheese burrito run a while back. You dont order from a cashier, you have to use a self check-out screen and the prices are outrageous. Nearly $5 for a soft taco supreme.
I had to make my own Mexican pizza at the new Taco Bell in Maryville last week!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back