Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the obsession with Missouri and Eli Drinkwitz. He finally had a winning season in his fourth year at Mizzou, his only winning season so far, and people are crowning him some top-half SEC coach and a program on the rise, while Tennessee and Heupel get no mention. Recency bias writ large.
Just keep on winning….

Go get you some steak... cooked perfectly.
cooked tenderloin for kids on sunday night. was a good bite. pan seared on cast iron, then brought in fresh red lettuce from garden. damn drought has messed up garden.

the other was just commentary about people posting food to SM for likes. It really doesnt bother me, TheRain.

I about flipped out when I went on the chili-cheese burrito run a while back. You dont order from a cashier, you have to use a self check-out screen and the prices are outrageous. Nearly $5 for a soft taco supreme.
Yeah whole family is 45 bucks.......at taco bell, that's ridiculous.

I quit dipping 12 years ago and I think about it all the time. I loved Red Seal fine cut wintergreen. I'll look over the cashier's shoulder and check the prices of tobacco sometimes. It's doubled in price, since I quit.

I don't smoke but Marlboros are $8 a pack! Unbelievable
I pay 23.95 for a 5 can roll of Copenhagen extra long cut natural. I remember when it was 19.95 for a 10 can roll of original copenhagen.

Yeah whole family is 45 bucks.......at taco bell, that's ridiculous.
My Grandad used to call it 'carrying the family to the moving picture show'. LOL,
wife and I carried the kiddos to the moving picture show Sunday.

Matinee prices for 5 peeps, with three popcorns, and five drinks. $110..😂

****!

My Grandad used to call it 'carrying the family to the moving picture show'. LOL,
wife and I carried the kiddos to the moving picture show Sunday.

Matinee prices for 5 peeps, with three popcorns, and five drinks. $110..😂
That's about right, 4 people here and it was $80 for us to see Godzilla x Kong matinee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back