Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not looking at it as an argument; I enjoy the discussion. It is my area as well. I’m just saying, if you have 2 students, A and B, and student A has a 4.0 and student B has a 3.3, but A went to one of the worst-performing schools in the state in terms of educational quality and took no AP classes and B went to one of the most rigorous schools in the state and took quite a LOT of AP classes, the GPA masks all that. 4.0 > 3.3. Standardized tests are an attempt to, well, standardize, and that serves an important purpose.

My university dropped the SAT/ACT requirements during COVID and, speaking for myself, there have been concerns with the quality of student admitted as reflected on various assessments.
I enjoy the convo as well hard to do via a forum without the context of face to face interactions. Just saw this today and found it interesting. AI must be listening.

Attachments

• IMG_3435.png
    IMG_3435.png
    529.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: GoBigOrange86
We were walking through LONDON and high on a column was a statue of a tall man on a horse. My daughter asked in awe if that was a statue of George Washington 😊

Can’t remember who the statue actually was, but to me it will always be General George Washington! 🤠
Possibilities.

1720896383503.png

The Duke of Wellington. Commemorates his defeat of Napoleon.

1720896465660.png

Richard the Lionheart

1720896529393.png

King Charles I

Have you had to do any repairs yet? I've heard that's where they start to suck. Like all German cars, they cost an absolute fortune for even the most basic repairs.
Fortunately not. Just had to replace the battery. Not even 40k on it and it’s a 17. I do a lot of my own repairs, so we’ll see parts cost when I get there. Rock Auto is my go to.

Fortunately not. Just had to replace the battery. Not even 40k on it and it’s a 17. I do a lot of my own repairs, so we’ll see parts cost when I get there. Rock Auto is my go to.
Son-in-law was quoted $1200 to repair his truck’s A/C, and told $750 was for the condenser. I showed him the best on Rock Auto for $230 and he is putting it on today with his buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back