Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll never forgive Ryan Tannehill for sh*****g himself against the Bengals.

And that was when the window officially closed for the Titans, unfortunately. Atleast for that era.

The NFL can be so cruel with the salary structures and shortened shelf lives of players that you get such a tight window to compete for a title before needing to retool or rebuild.

The Twelve Tribes, a Christian fundamentalist religious group

> The group supports itself through the operation of several businesses, most of which revolve around agriculture, as well as cafés and restaurants, all using unpaid and often child labor.

Well, that is unfortunate lol

I feel like we’ll be pleasantly surprised by Bru or we won’t this season. I’m confident the coaching staff won’t let him be full go before he’s ready, but I worry he’ll push it being a 5th year to prove himself before he’s ready. I’m certainly rooting for the kid, he has the heart and the one I’m rooting for the most. 🧡
That catch against Alabama 👀
Vol Legend for Life👊🏻🍊

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
The one in Pulaski is a bunch of hippies

edit...Ok I can see the Twelve Tribes fit. Still hippieish though
Eric Cartman Hippies GIFs | Tenor

Okay VN RF:

What say ye?

I have a connection to potential good seats for the Oklahoma game. I have been planning to go to the game ever since it was scheduled. My wife has known about my plans.

My mother in laws 85th birthday is the following Tuesday. Now they are planning a party on September 21.

Should I be the dutiful husband and go to the birthday party or be the selfish guy and go to the Oklahoma game?

My MIL is in pretty good shape and medical condition. I am pretty positive that she will make it to 90. That’s a much more important birthday correct?

I am kinda kidding around. I will tape the game and go to her birthday party. 🥳

Frick!

Who was this?

also if you like operator/delta force/seal team type movies, the new movie on Netflix, Land of Bad has vol references all in the movie. You even get a Go Vols within 15 minutes. I mean the whole movie is centered around a base commander watching TN Vols basketball lol.

While I was in the hospital waiting for my gallbladder surgery, something odd happened

A man was admitted with 25 toy horses stuck in his rectum ………

Dr’s and nurses said that he was in stable condition

The Jackass episode where Steve-O put a toy car in a condom and put it where the son don't shine and went to the doctor for an X-ray was freaking hilarious to my late teenage self.....hell, that's still funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back