Recruiting Football Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m the reporter who asked Schlossnagle about the TX job last night I’m doing everything I can to be at the introductory press conference and ask a question….
Yeah he seemed genuinely pissed, I thought he loved those boys, impression I got
Loves money more I reckon

I don't know why it's so funny to me that, even in the baseball forum, the fans on TexAgs call themselves the 12th man lol.

Jimbo's lifetime contract, hiring the Duke coach of all people ( whether it works out or not), letting your baseball coach get hired away less than a day after a championship game... These are all the signs of a bottom tier AD. Which they have in Trev Alberts and had before with the last guy.

All the talk of curses and whatnot around Tennessee athletics. Weird how you fix the admin and all of the sudden curses are lifted.

If he does go to Texas, it will create a domino effect of teams thinking they're going to get Tony. First, it'll be A&M. Then they'll hire a coach from somewhere and that team he leaves will be thinking they're getting Tony. And so on and so forth. Never say never, but I don't think Tony is going anywhere. Just be prepared for the rumors that he is.
Agreed. Tony not going anywhere but will be in every vacant coaching search.

One thing about us, we will pay for a winner and BaseVols is a fc*king winner and best program in college baseball.

If Tony were to ever leave it won't be because of a bigger payday. With that said, like I said before, Tony not going anywhere.

Schloss was also collecting his opponent's PitchComs. Has everyone seen this?

Screen Shot 2024-06-25 at 5.31.35 PM.png

Posted in the Recruiting Forum. I know some said during the Game 1 thread that it seemed like aTm knew our pitches.

It makes so much more sense now why we had that altercation with the 3rd base coach in game 1 now
Between Amick and their 3rd base coach, right? It does make more sense now.
This could have gotten really ugly. We did get the pitchcom back but not during the game. Had to change our signs completely.
when you say we got it back, like after the game the A&M coaches were like "you'll never believe what we just now found..." or how exactly did that go down?
Whoever is covering the Schloss to Tejas story absolutely needs to include the fact that our pitchcom was stolen by Schloss's team. Why we were forced to use smoke signals. And that Schloss and staff lied to the umpires about it.

Now if Schloss says he himself didn't know, the other coaches and players that Schloss just walked out need to be asked if Schloss knew. Or is it on them?

Are we ever going to have even one reporter in Knoxville?

(@butchna this speaks volumes about SausageBagel's dishonesty.)

Schloss was also collecting his opponent's PitchComs. Has everyone seen this?

View attachment 653915

(@butchna this speaks volumes about SausageBagel's dishonesty.)
Amen! I remember his tenure at TCU. Seemed classy and dignified. We’re all subject to misjudging a faulty man. My sympathy for those cretin sycophants in that A&M fanbase died a weekend ago, tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back