Recruiting Football Talk VII

It was meh. Basically the same movie as the first one and Tom Cruise ruined both cause he sucks.
A buddy told me Tom cruise actually died in the first 5 minutes of the movie. The remaining 17345664 minutes were how Cruise wished his life played out.

Not a top gun fan but convinced myself to like that theory.

Did anybody expect bamas recruiting to immediately fall off a cliff when saban left?
No but I personally didn’t expect it to be the best in the country in his first full class knowing how Deboer recruited at Washington compared to Chris Petersen who out recruited him there by a pretty good margin

No but I personally didn’t expect it to be the best in the country in his first full class knowing how Deboer recruited at Washington compared to Chris Petersen who out recruited him there by a pretty good margin

Makes sense for the immediate classes following Saban to be top notch. Bama still has that Saban stench and DeBoer just coached his team to the NC game.

Makes sense for the immediate classes following Saban to be top notch. Bama still has that Saban stench and DeBoer just coached his team to the NC game.
I worry most that they will continue to get the Bama whistle and no-whistle. Without that, I think they will be as vulnerable as anyone else. We'll see.

They still have their "narrative" that their NFL picks were primarily due to some "secret sauce" development as opposed to being predominantly the result of the highest blue chip ratio in history.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back