Recruiting Football Talk VIII

This was a write up on what Hype said about Nimrod yesterday:

Chaz Nimrod Ran First Team Yesterday ...
Heupel Appreciates His Hard Work:
spacer.gif

'He's done an unbelievable job. One of the guys that we recognized during the course of our meetings yesterday. The summer that he's had, how he's transformed his body. It's his body composition, it's his muscle mass, it's what he did in the weight room hitting PRs. He is a guy going into year three, his understanding of what we're doing offensively and his ability to play inside or outside, play with speed and be decisive, be on the same page with the quarterback and have coverage recognition. Really excited about his growth and development in our program. Excited about what he did here on day one.'

That would be a really good show. Ace is great live and Sebastian Bach still can flat belt out the notes.
I saw Kiss, Skid Row, and Ted Nugent together years ago. Was a very good show overall. Unfortunately, it was after Sebastian was kicked out, but yeah he can still sing.

Btw, hope the recovery is going well.

Off season use to dragggggggg on forever.

Seems like time just goes by like lightning

When your Basketball and Baseball team are great it certainly helps time go by faster. This years Basketball team might be better than last years. No Knecht but overall more talented

I actually LOVE it.

Kinda roomy for a smaller car. Most important thing: amazing gas LOL

I wish my younger self would’ve just gotten fuel efficient cars, buttttttt nooooooo.
Great to hear. Pretty much sure I'll get another VW when the time comes. Only have to fill up about once every 2-3 weeks. Of course I don't live too far from my work locations, but it also so much fun to drive.

Great to hear. Pretty much sure I'll get another VW when the time comes. Only have to fill up about once every 2-3 weeks. Of course I don't live too far from my work locations, but it also so much fun to drive.
Definitely liked the whole process.

Found multiple very small dings, which I figured it would since it was a rental from FL. They took care of them all.

I also like the free 3 months to their car wash. They do the exterior and interior. So that’s kinda cool.

Yeah, not many quarterbacks can run like him...
Lot of us gave Dobbs crap while he was here, but he is probably the most underrated scrambler in the history of the SEC.
Dude is a unbelievable runner in the open field still to this day...
and just absolutely unstoppable inside the 5 yard line going to the goal.

Definitely liked the whole process.

Found multiple very small dings, which I figured it would since it was a rental from FL. They took care of them all.

I also like the free 3 months to their car wash. They do the exterior and interior. So that’s kinda cool.
Bought mine new in 17 from the dealer in Stone Mountain, GA. Surprisingly great experience. No hidden fees, no haggling, no pressure. Price was exactly what was on cars.com, and well below MSRP. Would have bought from Harper in Knoxville, but the wouldn't match the price. Would highly recommend that dealership.

Bought mine new in 17 from the dealer in Stone Mountain, GA. Surprisingly great experience. No hidden fees, no haggling, no pressure. Price was exactly what was on cars.com, and well below MSRP. Would have bought from Harper in Knoxville, but the wouldn't match the price. Would highly recommend that dealership.
Was going to get the GLI, but couldn’t justify $30k, and like you said, wouldn’t negotiate. Maybe $30k for a BMW, but not for a VW.

I settled on a 20 R-Line.

Isn't below msrp a thing of the past now? I know for sure it was impossible to get below msrp a couple years ago, but maybe that's subsided.

I was kind of surprised when I heard that, but it kinda of makes sense. He is a better route runner and apparently had a better spring. Either way, our top 6 wr’s are all starting quality so I dont think it matters at this point
Bigger body for blocking on WR screens, throws in the flat out of the backfield, and running plays. Helps set the tempo on quick plays to start a drive then squirrel sneaks in for a long bomb once the defense is on its heels.

VN Store

Back