Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I saw Kiss, Skid Row, and Ted Nugent together years ago. Was a very good show overall. Unfortunately, it was after Sebastian was kicked out, but yeah he can still sing.

Btw, hope the recovery is going well.
I saw that same tour in Memphis and Nashville!
He!! Of a Show

Isn't below msrp a thing of the past now? I know for sure it was impossible to get below msrp a couple years ago, but maybe that's subsided.
Well, this was 7 years ago. Harper was selling it for $22k, which was the same for other dealers in Tennessee, and I got it for $17.5 in GA.

I’ve always liked Nimrod since we were recruiting him. Another kid the staff did a nice job evaluating. I’m predicting 500-600 & 6 td’s. I think the staff would ideally like to move squirrel around the field a bit more than was possible last year and now with Nimrod and Staley being great options at slot they can get away with it. Pretty deadly imo. Nico about to feast

Well, at least they weren't a one Hitler wonder.
giphy.gif

I’ve always liked Nimrod since we were recruiting him. Another kid the staff did a nice job evaluating. I’m predicting 500-600 & 6 td’s. I think the staff would ideally like to move squirrel around the field a bit more than was possible last year and now with Nimrod and Staley being great options at slot they can get away with it. Pretty deadly imo. Nico about to feast
Maybe a Chris Rainey/Percy Harvin type role for Squirrel? That would be sick

Lost in the excitement of the three main TEs in Abeln’s room and the two in the upcoming class is Cole Harrison. Talented true freshman who gets to redshirt and develop. Abeln killing it with that group! Read the Thursday interview where he talked about last fall camp and praying for guidance…only for a target to cancel a visit and commit to UGA. This stuff makes you stronger or go away.

VN Store

Back