Recruiting Football Talk VIII

We’d be better of scrimmaging ourselves. I do t know why we schedule such crap teams. This is not going to help us prep for Oklahoma. In fact, it may be counterproductive
The strategy is to schedule one marquee OOC game and three games where they don’t think they’ll get many people hurt. Assumption being the SEC schedule and one good other game will be enough to get playoff consideration.

We’d be better of scrimmaging ourselves. I do t know why we schedule such crap teams. This is not going to help us prep for Oklahoma. In fact, it may be counterproductive
I kinda feel that way too, generally. On the other hand, this would be a very good opportunity for a trap game disaster given the heavy hype and meteoric rise in national attention, but having an absolute dog crap opponent gives us plenty of cushion to prevent that.

Just gotta keep everyone healthy though.

I kinda feel that way too, generally. On the other hand, this would be a very good opportunity for a trap game disaster given the heavy hype and meteoric rise in national attention, but having an absolute dog crap opponent gives us plenty of cushion to prevent that.

Just gotta keep everyone healthy though.
we're gonna rush for 500 yards

Well in this thread, we can talk about:

UT football
Other UT sports
ANY sports
MJ vs. Lebron
Betting
Your family
Medical issues
Dog farts
Cats
Copperheads
Goats of TV shows and movies
Weather
Recipes and food
Applebees
Waffle House
And much, much more

Just don’t let us know your voting or faith persuasions. Other than that, ole littlevol can pound sand and like it.
He’ll pound sand and VNsplain why his process is the only way to do it. 😏

Keenan Pili's personal foul flag. I could've killed him at the time. Other than that, he played a hell of a game.
At first I was mad about that and the unnecessary roughness blocking into the NCSU sideline plays. After some time to think though, I'm alright with it because we were just letting those boys know it was going to be a LONG LONG night. We better not pull that crap against Bama and Georgia though. We need to play clean.

VN Store

Back