Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Ok
Yall for the American swimmer in the 50 meter freestyle……or the Vol swimmer from the Cayman Islands?

Reactions: knoxvol52
Jimmer was hurt and...yes they are.
It's almost impossible for any decent basketball player to qualify for 3x3 in the US. You have to quit professional basketball to play in 3x3 competitions in order to qualify for the Olympics, so nobody in the USA good enough to get paid to play ball will qualify.

I had Mahomes as a Pro Bowl caliber QB. So it wasn't a complete miss. I missed like everyone else on him being generational. And I would disagree on him being better than Allen. Josh Allen is the most talented QB in NFL history. His lack of Super Bowl titles is more about circumstances than him not performing at an elite level. Mahomes has simply been more lucky. Josh Allen is the better physical talent.
Josh Allen is the most talented QB in history? Listen man you seriously need mental help. No joke.

By job, he really means backup job.

1722541208429.png
Is going to be the starter

in week one. Even if Mayo loves Joe and thinks he's going to be the man, I don't think he's going to feel secure enough to role with him in week one. Meanwhile
1722541354732.png

Has been around a long time and might be worth a couple extra wins. Especially early in the year.

Reactions: Scvol7906 and DD4ME
The trolling continues to be elite, boys. Mahomes has just been lucky to win 3 superbowls! Josh Allen is way better!

Josh Allen is bigger and stronger than Mahomes. Josh Allen has better arm talent than Mahomes. Josh Allen is faster and more athletic than Mahomes. There's literally not a single trait that Mahomes has on Allen.

Josh Allen is the greatest talent we've ever seen at the QB position. At some point luck will even out and the more talented player will win.

Josh Allen is the most talented QB in history? Listen man you seriously need mental help. No joke.

6'5" 240 lbs. Elite running ability. Elite arm talent. No QB in NFL history has ever checked all 3 of those boxes simultaneously. Some have hit 2 of the 3. For example, Big Ben had the size and arm talent but not Allen's athleticism. Then you got a guy like Cam Newton that has the size and athleticism but lacked the arm talent. Then you got Randall Cunningham who had the arm talent and athleticism but not the size.

Only Allen in the history of football checks all 3 boxes when it comes to elite size, elite athleticism, and elite arm talent. That's why he's the best of all time.

By job, he really means backup job.

View attachment 663693
Is going to be the starter

in week one. Even if Mayo loves Joe and thinks he's going to be the man, I don't think he's going to feel secure enough to role with him in week one. Meanwhile
View attachment 663695

Has been around a long time and might be worth a couple extra wins. Especially early in the year.
I agree- backup

Reactions: knoxvol52
It's almost impossible for any decent basketball player to qualify for 3x3 in the US. You have to quit professional basketball to play in 3x3 competitions in order to qualify for the Olympics, so nobody in the USA good enough to get paid to play ball will qualify.
But surely some random dude that played college ball could do better than our groups have. It looked like YMCA league ball when I watched. Queue the dude with chips on his chest judging. I am not trying to disrespect the guys and gals playing i just figured we'd look stronger than we do due to the depth of competition. I guess for Azerbaijan this is their G league though.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
But surely some random dude that played college ball could do better than our groups have. It looked like YMCA league ball when I watched. Queue the dude with chips on his chest judging. I am not trying to disrespect the guys and gals playing i just figured we'd look stronger than we do due to the depth of competition. I guess for Azerbaijan this is their G league though.
Those dudes that weren't good enough to play professionally would have to quit their jobs to join a 3x3 travel team most likely.

Josh Allen is bigger and stronger than Mahomes. Josh Allen has better arm talent than Mahomes. Josh Allen is faster and more athletic than Mahomes. There's literally not a single trait that Mahomes has on Allen.

Josh Allen is the greatest talent we've ever seen at the QB position. At some point luck will even out and the more talented player will win.
Allen is a beta QB. Mahomes is the alpha of alphas. No lead is safe if he’s on the field. Makes his weapons better. That’s a Manning/Brady quality. Allen doesn’t stack up.

Those dudes that weren't good enough to play professionally would have to quit their jobs to join a 3x3 travel team most likely.
Oh. Stupid sport. What do the people that compete in shooting sports do? Surely most have day jobs.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back