Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Anyone else have a special hatred towards Pat Forde? He wrote an article about China and how they’ve cheated in swimming for several years. He won’t even defend his own daughter who lost to a man in college swimming. The guy is truly a POS human being and a terrible father.

Anyone else have a special hatred towards Pat Forde? He wrote an article about China and how they’ve cheated in swimming for several years. He won’t even defend his own daughter who lost to a man in college swimming. The guy is truly a POS human being and a terrible father.
I noticed the International Olympic Committee is now allowing men to box against women. Unbelievable!

Yes, but not for calling out China for cheating.

I'm pretty sure tons of individuals and countries cheat in the olympics. It's like tampering in recruiting. China being accused is hardly new(s).

Apologies if you have a special affinity for Chinese olympians. Chinese folks are great, but their admin, similar to the USSR's, is extremely nationalistic and does not like to lose, if they can get away with it. And the young kids tend to be the ones that pay for it. Plenty others cheat too, just less so from govt involvement and moreso just personal greed. US athletes are all too familiar, to be fair.

Gentlemen, today was a good day. I was notified that I have been selected for a developmental special duty assignment as a First Sergeant for the Space Force at Wright-Patterson AFB. This is a first for the service regarding First Sergeants. Up until now, many Space Force units are still using Air Force First Sergeants, so now the Space Force will be filling those positions from our own members, and I was selected as part of the initial cadre. It's a good feeling and the culmination of many years of work. It's also great for my family because I'm already stationed at WP so I'll just be moving to a different unit instead of moving to a new location. Lastly, Go VOLS!
Congratulations! Hold the high ground, and protect us from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

"Astro Dobbs... meet Astro Sarge." GBO!

6'5" 240 lbs. Elite running ability. Elite arm talent. No QB in NFL history has ever checked all 3 of those boxes simultaneously. Some have hit 2 of the 3. For example, Big Ben had the size and arm talent but not Allen's athleticism. Then you got a guy like Cam Newton that has the size and athleticism but lacked the arm talent. Then you got Randall Cunningham who had the arm talent and athleticism but not the size.

Only Allen in the history of football checks all 3 boxes when it comes to elite size, elite athleticism, and elite arm talent. That's why he's the best of all time.
1722550636102.gif

Josh Allen is bigger and stronger than Mahomes. Josh Allen has better arm talent than Mahomes. Josh Allen is faster and more athletic than Mahomes. There's literally not a single trait that Mahomes has on Allen.

Josh Allen is the greatest talent we've ever seen at the QB position. At some point luck will even out and the more talented player will win.
He plays for the Bills.

Also, that’s not how life works buddy.

Josh Allen is bigger and stronger than Mahomes. Josh Allen has better arm talent than Mahomes. Josh Allen is faster and more athletic than Mahomes. There's literally not a single trait that Mahomes has on Allen.

Josh Allen is the greatest talent we've ever seen at the QB position. At some point luck will even out and the more talented player will win.
Oh no, not you again.

Yeah I hate Mahomes with all my being but it’s not even close in rating qbs lol
He seems like a decently likable guy. His wife and brother are just awful, and Travis Kelce is a collosal tool, so everyone around him is odious; but I think he seems decent.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back