Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I love these games..no stress and you get to see the players unload and do spectacular things.
I say this all the time, but if the announcers would simply say who is entering the game for us and just read aloud even the basic info on the roster, it would all the sudden be interesting to everyone -- including themselves -- because they might notice which young guys were doing what.

Or at least give us a camera angle before the snap where we can read the numbers.

That talk about vacations, etc., and eating on air is so stupid and lazy.

I do give him credit. I just give more to Garner and frankly Inge.

The secondary played fine. And if they continue to play fine, we will continue to have elite defense because of Garner's unit.

If you watched the game tonight and thought "Oh, improvement from Tim Banks is definitely the reason for this", I think you're insane. That's all

You should do a little homework and see stats for Banks dline when he was coordinator for past 10 years and stats for coach garner as dline coach for past 10 years. Coach Garner has his best stats under coach Banks. Coach Banks always has a good dline regardless of his dline coach.

Lol...Bru sent his defender sprawling 5 yards with his block...I loved that
Imagine how frustrating and defeating that would be for the defender? Those DBs are used to running and covering and maybe tackling a little bit. Then they get this 6’3” 230lb WR in a LB body out there bullying them every play. They never get a play “off”, have to deal with that physicality the whole game.

VN Store

Back