Recruiting Football Talk VIII

This guy is just not considering how many careers have been ended on extra points plays....there's a lot of carnage on extra points....

Who is this f--- head speaking? It's the Kiffin-Sankey legal timeout. Against our will.

Moreover, when is dumbdumb speaking here? Last year? Because when everybody here knew that, it looks like he didn't. But now that his claim has been falsified in two consecutive games, he's out with a date-exprired "newsflash"?

What an idiot.

Who is this f--- head speaking? It's the Kiffin-Sankey legal timeout. Against our will.

Moreover, when is dumbdumb speaking here? Last year? Because when everybody here knew that, it looks like he didn't. But now that his claim has been falsified in two consecutive games, he's out with a date-exprired "newsflash"?

What an idiot.

Dude what is wrong with you

Dude...you should ditch the avi and username...that guy is universally hated here, so I almost ignored you right off the bat just because it is a pure troll move.

But you don't seem to post like a troll...yet..
I honestly hold no contempt for Butch. I believe he tried his best and had some good years. I didn't like the cheesy stuff like 'brick by brick'. Now Pruitt? I hold him in contempt.

I agree with all of that except our winning margin, which I think will be larger. And you said. of course, a bigger margin "COULD happen." We will get their team's and fans best effort. It will be war out there.
I typed that out weird...I am thinking we win by 7ish...I think their defense will play well, and their offense will grind out a 2-3 scores.

If this was at Neyland or a neutral site..I think this is probably a 20+ point blowout.

VN Store

Back