Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Who is this f--- head speaking? It's the Kiffin-Sankey legal timeout. Against our will.

Moreover, when is dumbdumb speaking here? Last year? Because when everybody here knew that, it looks like he didn't. But now that his claim has been falsified in two consecutive games, he's out with a date-exprired "newsflash"?

What an idiot.
1726103003403.gif

No curve here. They came with a game plan to limit the deep passes. We tried it anyway and didn’t adjust for a few drives.

Additionally, 2 interceptions is the glaring point for me. I just can’t give that high of a grade with 2 picks. The first one especially was a forced throw into triple coverage. Just not a smart play when the dump pass was there.

The defense is the unit that set the tone. Scored 7, gave the offense short fields and plenty of possessions. The defense was elite. The offense was just above average.
In what world is 44 and 470 against a ranked team on the road freaking "average"? For craps sake man...listen to yourself...that is absolutely freaking ridiculous...🤦‍♂️

Their defensive play and plan had more to do with the slow start and spotty deep game.. they were dropping everybody back to stop that

Once we went to the 2 TE set we dog walked them.

Most everybody has just overlooked something, or just did not realize it. Doeren and Gibson usually play a ton of single high and cover zero and are really aggressive. ..the percentage that they run that normally actually blew my mind when I heard the numger in a pregame NCST breakdown I watched before the game.

But they completely flushed that approach in our game...they were playing a deep cover 2 most of the game and refused to come out of it...one of the game breakdowns I saw showed them dropping 3 deep several times.

I think they caught Heup and Halzle and Nico a little off guard with that approach...I think they were licking their lips thinking they were gonna eat NCSTs normal defense up...but Doeren refused to do that....so we ran 2 TEs out there and bulldozed them.

Like I said...he chose Death by a Thousand Cuts over The Guillotine.
Your last line reminded me of this song

That's a good woo and would be acceptable at anytime. The GOAT is allowed to woo anytime he wants and that includes Rocky Top.
The GOAT? I love the Nature Boy; but, there's only one wrestler who changed the industry twice. Once with this...

Then again, with this...

Becoming this...

Before rejuvenating again with this...

But, as far as my FAVORITE wrestler of all time goes, it's this guy...

I honestly hold no contempt for Butch. I believe he tried his best and had some good years. I didn't like the cheesy stuff like 'brick by brick'. Now Pruitt? I hold him in contempt.

Same. I feel the same about Butch that I do about Dooley. No contempt. Neither were good head football coaches. They gave it all they had and just were in over their heads.

Will forever despise Pruitt, though. I can’t stomach losing when you’re brazenly breaking the rules. If you’re gonna cheat, cheat big, really big so that you win big. The dude was such a freaking loser that he couldn’t even win when he was carelessly breaking the rules. Absolutely pathetic. Worst football coach we’ve ever had in my book.

In what world is 44 and 470 against a ranked team on the road freaking "average"? For craps sake man...listen to yourself...that is absolutely freaking ridiculous...🤦‍♂️
Agree to disagree. Like I said, 2 picks, slow start, and the defense was the catalyst. I just think our offense is better than that.

I honestly hold no contempt for Butch. I believe he tried his best and had some good years. I didn't like the cheesy stuff like 'brick by brick'. Now Pruitt? I hold him in contempt.
I felt the same way until he milked us for every dime of that buyout. Didn't even try to get another job. I hope he fails from here on out.

The GOAT? I love the Nature Boy; but, there's only one wrestler who changed the industry twice. Once with this...

Then again, with this...

Becoming this...

Before rejuvenating again with this...

I never liked Hogan, but he was great. He's still behind Flair and Austin. Remember Austin helped kill WCW/NWO and he saved the WWF. Flair was a worker, as great as he was, he still worked all the time. Wrestled 300 matches a year, Hogan never did that with his 5 moves, he couldn't or he would have gotten stale alot quicker than he did.

You’ve been on aloooonnnng nap old man. Thank goodness none of us hold our breath for you to respond.

Seriously, health ok? I know you’ve had issues before.
Marine Corps legs are going out from under me...a few other things going on. But all in all, I'm still kicken'.

I felt the same way until he milked us for every dime of that buyout. Didn't even try to get another job. I hope he fails from here on out.
Yep and it was so cool of him to smoke cigars in the Bama locker room after they beat the players he recruited. He's not petty at all.

Been waiting on this, to your credit McGill you gave him longer than I thought you would. You getting soft?
Well...I wanted to let him have a little more rope.

Pure troll..seems like we've had a couple join in the last lil bit..I think the other troll is a alt though.

I don't know about this guy...probably a dickhead Bammer or Commodewhore just trying to get under our skin...I'm not gonna give him a chance.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back