Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Do we think Lampley has ever said “Does anyone else want to be the fake injury guy? I mean why does it always have to be me? Can’t we take turns? Teamwork right guys!” And everyone else is just like “nah we good”.
Lamp be like...
Neville GIFs | Tenor

One of the group of 5 gets an automatic berth. Not each of them. So it is different. They should be part of the group of 5 for now.
This may true but eventually when the Pac 12 or whatever as a individual posted, that the conference will get an automatic bid.

Amazing how some really believe the playoffs will be the 12 best teams. Nice dream to have but it will never be that way.

BTW Pac 12 will get the automatic bid in 2026 when the field is expanded to 14 teams in CFP playoffs.

They should add UNLV. Never understood how they don’t have more recruiting success in a town like Vegas. Some of those room’s I’ve stayed in on the strip, with some of those random women I’ve met like one lady from Wisconsin I met in this underground club at 4am. Or when I was there for the Floyd & Connor fight, from the time I boarded the plane from Nashville it WAS EPIC.

They should add UNLV. Never understood how they don’t have more recruiting success in a town like Vegas. Some of those room’s I’ve stayed in on the strip, with some of those random women I’ve met like one lady from Wisconsin I met in this underground club at 4am. Or when I was there for the Floyd & Connor fight, from the time I boarded the plane from Nashville it WAS EPIC.
IF North Dakota State ever moves up from FCS, this should be the conference they join.

Just remembered I got a Duke’s mayo branded cast iron pan (Lodge) from the game Saturday. It’s a good small size which is nice bc I only have a 12 incher and that takes up way too much room in the dishwasher to use very often.

Just want to take a moment to wish everyone a happy Frank Mills Day!
1726156771771.jpeg
#hairthemusical #iykyk

Yeah. I know how cool I am.

VN Store

Back