Recruiting Football Talk VIII

South Carolina gonna need a neck brace after all this whiplash they are going through. They went from potentially only winning 2 games to "scary good" and playoff darkhorse all because they beat a very bad UK with a horrendous OL.

If anyone actually watched the UK vs SC game, they didn't look that much better than their week 1 performance, its just that UK played that bad. Crazy thing is that LSU looks vulnerable but they have the thing the UK doesn't and that is an elite OL. I'll be impressed if SC can still get home with the front 4 but I suspect they wont.

R.b6816f811ea27ec297b97c2536a089b9

Mid- South wrestling out of Memphis - it had the best
Jerry (The King) Lawler
Superstar Bill Dundee
Tojo Yamamoto
Tommy(Wildfire) Rich
Mongolian Stomper
Lance Russell was the main announcer
Those were the days😎
I was there when Lawler piledrived Andy Kaufman .
I love Jimmy Valiant and Austin Idol…….

Do we think Lampley has ever said “Does anyone else want to be the fake injury guy? I mean why does it always have to be me? Can’t we take turns? Teamwork right guys!” And everyone else is just like “nah we good”.

My theory is Heupel is trying to make it as obvious as possible so he always has the same player fake the injury. He knows if the NCAA starts cracking down on this nonsense it will only help his offense.

So he's both taking advantage of the current rule to help his defense while also trying to shame the NCAA into fixing it.

VN Store

Back