Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I do it because I have multiple pans that get hung up/put away for weeks at a time. If I know I'll use one repeatedly I don't thoroughly clean. Only when I am putting one away will I wash then do a quick reseason of the cooking surface on eye.

I use lye to strip old pans down to bare metal.
From everything I've seen, clean a heavily soiled cast iron skillet/ pan with large grain salt. Then re-season it with Crisco and bake it in a 500 degree oven. Do the Crisco and baking at least 3 times. That should give you a non-stick pan and protect the cast iron. Check out Kent Rollins on YouTube. He's always used cast iron.

I think we need cotton uniforms..

Cotton breathes, you see, it's much softer. Imagine playing games and your team is five degrees cooler than the other team. Don't you think that would be an advantage? They're cooler, they're more comfortable...they're happier - they're gonna play better.
I’ve heard that somewhere, George

LOL. What? The BVS shtick is getting tired - some of you are afraid of your own shadow.
BVS is legitimate and real and I doubt it will be cured until 2026 after back to back Nicoships. And even then, we’ll have to watch out for long-BVS syndrome.

Cotton breathes, you see, it's much softer. Imagine playing games and your team is five degrees cooler than the other team. Don't you think that would be an advantage? They're cooler, they're more comfortable...they're happier - they're gonna play better.
I would think Cotton would be not be the wisest choicen(yes, I said it) if weather is remotely cool day, especially if raining.

I would recommend 100% wool, perhaps even Alpaca wool.

(taking multiple laps).

Everything is telling me to put a dollar on AZ St moneyline, but I'm not going to. Almost every "sure thing", outside of the Vols 1st qtr, usually bites me in the butt.
I already did $5. Largest bet I've made in a year. Arizona State looked like a solid p4 team last week, I watched most of that game. I just can't imagine Texas St being that good.

e14a5c0b29850c8b28b72d68c085ec31.gif

I approve this message

Macho Man

Mr. McMahon

Flair

Piper (somebody stabbed him at a show, they hated him so much!!! No Hulkamania without him.)

DiBiase

Pre-Starcade 97 Hollywood Hogan (greatest, most devastating heel turn in the history of the biz...and, a brilliant move.)

Any one of these 6 could be #1.

But, do you put Austin on this list? Rock? Triple H, definitely...one of the greatest heels ever. What about Andre? Hitman was a great heel. Angle. HBK. Mr. Perfect. Rude. Honky Tonk Man. Billy Graham. Larry Zybysko (i wasnt old enough to see it firsthand, but i can only imagine whenever he turned on Bruno...some consider it the greatest heel turn of all time). Funk. Vader. Sgt Slaughter was DESPISED after his turn during the Gulf War (his best work ever). Sheik is definitely up there. Jake, too (Jake deserves more credit as being one of the ABSOLUTE greatest to ever do it. He was the total package...ring work, on the mic, promos, the whole nine).

Corporate Rock...all I should have to say. Played a MASSIVE role in getting Austin even more over.

If we're including managers, Brain and Cornette are DEFINITELY on the list...at the top.

I could talk about this forever...
Randy Orton had a time when he was a heel and he was awesome

VN Store

Back