Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Go to Dollywood. Have lunch.
Ask for the Double D fried chicken.🐔 .
That’s two extra large breasts and cherry 🍒 pie.
A day at Dollywood for me is:

Red's Drive In for a Burger at 12:00
Then a nice pulled pork sandwich at 2:00
Then a bag of Pork Rinds at 3:30
Then a large cup of Dipping Dots at 5:00
Before i exit the park 2 bags of those candied pecans to go

I spend a chunk of money just eating 😆

Cool/True story:
My family has the diary of a 22yr old female descendant with 2 kids of their Oregon Trail trip
I wish there was still something left to discover on earth. As much as I stare at Google earth and maps for hours, I think I would’ve taken up the opportunity. I’d probably have died trying but I have the spirit lol

If not, then maybe..tuberculosis..or typhoid..or measles..or smallpox..or about a million critters and Indians wanting eat or scalp you..or bad weather/exposure..or getting eaten by the healthier members of your traveling party when stuck on a high pass in the Sierras..or falling down cliffs...or getting runover by wagons or stampeding livestock..or drowning...or getting caught in a plains grassfire...

Those folks had guts....we don't anymore.
What? I have guts. I faced down dysentery just last week.

If you had gotten the 2 po💩 Found On Road Deads I did...you would be like me.

I had an old 79 3 on the column Silverado for many years and I loved it...so I guess I would be a Chevy guy if hadn't become a Toyota guy.

The 2 Toyotas I have are beasts....one has 250,000 and the other 145, 000 and still just rollin rollin rollin along.
Toyota makes the most indestructible vehicles. The terrorist's vehicle of choice is the outside the U.S. version of the Tacoma, the Hilux.

McGill, was blessed to see the Tetons, Yellowstone, and Glacier this summer.
Hiked up to Delta Lake. 🤩 This has been my phone’s wallpaper.

View attachment 676261
Ohhh, that's awesome. Just drove back from Yosemite yesterday. Seeing the cascade range as we traveled through Oregon was inspiring.

Attachments

• 20240908_112246.jpg
    20240908_112246.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 8
I wish there was still something left to discover on earth. As much as I stare at Google earth and maps for hours, I think I would’ve taken up the opportunity. I’d probably have died trying but I have the spirit lol
There's more to discover than you can imagine brother...but you must look inward first 🤙
Only then will the maps open themselves to you.

1726241692970.png

I have my Great Grandmother's 130 year-old National frying pan. It is more non-stick than non-stick and I would not trade it for anything. People who don't like cast have pans that are not done right, cast is washed with a paper towel.
I “wash” mine with a brush (after it is cooled). If a paper towel is needed, I use the blue ones from Home Deport (no lent).

No cinnamon bread? What is wrong with you man?

Hahaha this is exactly right. That huge skillet of sausages and peppers gets me every time. Only complaint I have is there's almost nowhere you can get an iced tea.

Good Lord. Brad Crawford at 247 did his bowl projections. He has Clemson meeting UT in the first round of the playoff and Clemson beating UT in Knoxville…

If there is a playoff game in Knoxville, Tennessee is winning. And, depending on the opponent and how close the game, Neyland, the UT campus, downtown Knoxville might be burned down because of the pure energy and joy of Vol fans.
FYP

Reactions: Volunteer821

No cinnamon loaf? For shame.