Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Go to Dollywood. Have lunch.
Ask for the Double D fried chicken.🐔 .
That’s two extra large breasts and cherry 🍒 pie.
There's a brothel at Dollywood?

Guess that makes sense. Dolly was in The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Just didn't know she had recreated the Chicken Ranch at Dollywood.

Okay now let me slow it down for you.

1. Not every pro player enjoys that lifestyle once they get to the league. What other options does he have? Tell the coaches “it ain’t for me” doesn’t get paid, and quits anyways?

“no hE sHoUlD bE MiSeRaBlE fOr hIS wHoLE cONtRaCt tHEn qUiT”

2. This kid literally said “I want the season to be over” WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? He didn’t care to be there. He never wanted to be there.

Sometimes the money is too good to pass up, and I’m not passing up on 300k, chief
Ain’t gonna be $300 k…Chief. Taxman needs a convertible. Kid works on his game his whole life and makes it! Doubt he “never wanted” it. Instead of trashing his own name, he could easily retire if his worn out, abused early 20’s body couldn’t take it anymore. This is on par with Spicolli saving Brooke Shields from drowning and blowing the reward money on Van Halen playing his birthday party…only way less understandable and intelligently thought out…Chief.

McGill, was blessed to see the Tetons, Yellowstone, and Glacier this summer.
Hiked up to Delta Lake. 🤩 This has been my phone’s wallpaper.

View attachment 676261
I loved Delta lake! We had done a 25 mile hike the day before (Cascade Canyon + Paintbrush Divide), so that last 1/4 mile of Delta that was straight uphill was absolutely brutal. It was the first time I almost didn't finish a hike, I really thought my legs wouldn't make it. And of course my overly ambitious wife wanted to finish the Amphitheater lake trail once we finished Delta. I swear there were 100 switchbacks, they just wouldn't end.

Man I loved that trip. I hope in 15 years when my boys are old enough I won't be too old to do it again.

VN Store

Back