Recruiting Football Talk VIII

it ain't over till it's over

Do you know why the put another second on the clock? Because there was a second on the clock when he took the knee. He needs to coach his QB to be smarter instead of acting like a spoiled kid and blaming folks who didn't kneel with time left on 4th down..

What happened? Why no wait?
Was at Soaky Mtn, phone started power cycling. Had always bought used phones and not done lease on them. Corporate Verizon gave me $1000 trade in on a broken phone. Let me keep my grandfathered plan.

A $12 increase on my bill on a 36 month lease is $432, allowed me to keep some cash, have a brand new phone that day, and a warranty.

No brainer. I dont care one bit about having new this or that, frankly.

Would recommend going into the store to see what offers they have.

Everytime a new iPhone upgrade comes and goes I am more.grateful of my decision to escape that eco-system a decade ago. I had given them a small fortune even back then. I respect the game, but glad not to be playing it.

Please don't @ me phone, ipad, mac book, earbud, watch, airplay, subscribers...

Do you know why the put another second on the clock? Because there was a second on the clock when he took the knee. He needs to coach his QB to be smarter instead of acting like a spoiled kid and blaming folks who didn't kneel with time left on 4th down..
or drop back and throw it through the end zone or high and out of bounds for good measure

VN Store

Back