Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Two sided sword for James Pearce with the early great showing by the defense. Impressive wins vs reactionary mock draft slippage. I think when he’s needed for the whole game, his stats will explode.
I don't understand how NFL "draft experts" would hold that against him...it actually should work in favor for the team that drafts him...I mean it is just so much less wear and tear than a player would normally get.

If you watch just him...nothing has changed except he has added a devastating spin move that is freaking mind boggling...if anything he is even more disruptive.

I've seen him a few times already, just in the very little that he has been on the field just absolutely wreck his blocker or blockers...he has just missed a few sacks.

Was just thinking how torn up many on here were when it was stated that Heupel was gonna build the program the 'right' way with the 'right' kind of recruit. The whining was that we were putting ourselves at a disadvantage by not pursuing the best players, only those that fit the profile. How y'all feeling about that now?
Bewm!

Reactions: SSVol
JaDeveon Clowney's junior season stats at South Carolina

11 games played
39 tackles
28 solo
11 assisted
11.5 tackles for loss
3 sacks
1 Forced Fumble

Was #1overall draft pick by Texans .

Pearce should have around the same stats or better by end of season. I'm not worried about his draft stock. Top 5 no matter what.

I don't understand how NFL "draft experts" would hold that against him...it actually should work in favor for the team that drafts him...I mean it is just so much less wear and tear than a player would normally get.

If you watch just him...nothing has changed except he has added a devastating spin move that is freaking mind boggling...if anything he is even more disruptive.

I've seen him a few times already, just in the very little that he has been on the field just absolutely wreck his blocker or blockers...he has just missed a few sacks.
Your usage of quotation marks with DRAFT EXPERTS is on point. They’re not doctorate candidates and their thesis is reactionary gossip that changes per week and game.

Smart people in the NFL will see the tape and know.. he’s a top 5 pick. Fans just look at stats, but there’s more to it obviously.

He threw a damn tackle to the ground with one arm for goodness sake

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
McGill, my Sunday school class talks about this a lot. We all agreed as more mature older men(60-65+) if we could go back and talk to ourselves at 25-35 first thing we would do is slap them upside the head and say stop being stupid!
The things I wasted time, money, energy, relationships on…….I once read that the wisdom you gain in life comes at a steep cost. That cost is the most precious thing that we have and that is TIME once spent you can’t get it back.
What time God has chosen for me to have left on this earth I spend it on making memories with my loved ones.
Yes

VN Store

Back