Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Man, it’s going to be lit in here tomorrow when Oklahoma gets smacked by Tulane.
💥!

I want the Sooners to win -- not that I give a damn about them -- but to give them a higher ranking when we play. OTOH, does it really matter so long as we keep winning?

But I also really want to see the 🟩🌊 beat the Okies. It's a comfort to know that my wishes are in no way decisive, so I don't have to have a neurotic breakdown trying to decide. 😂

Good list.

My Vols podcast list is (I don’t always listen to them all, but follow them for when I have time):
VolQuest
GoVols247
Josh & Swain
The Swain Event
RTI Press Pass
RTI Pancakes and Bacon
Reed’s Ranch (Explicit)
Locked on Vols

Some of these are more objective and some are more homer but all cover Vols in depth.
Love Swain

A little sad update on my little white cat. She disappeared about 2 weeks ago. We think she went off to die. We've looked for her around the farm with no luck. We think she was about 18 which means my youngest was 6 when we got her. She's been an awesome kitty and blessed our family for a very long time. I'll miss her. She and I had our little thing. She would greet me when I came home and she would meow that sounded exactly like "hello" and I would answer back "hello". 🥲
Oh no..😟 so sorry to hear this..losing a furbaby is so hard..She loved you all and you loved her..❤️

VN Store

Back