Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I think either Tulane is better than Arizona, KSU is on fire tonight, or both.

Maybe Kansas State almost getting their year damaged by an AAC team got their attention. They love being at home, too.
Tulane gonna beat OU and take a little shine off the butt-whoopin' we hand them?

Hasn't seen the series or any new ones, little to rough for him. I even have to fast forward thru some of the first 2, especially the seen on the woods in the original. In gonna let him watch Bubba Ho-Tep pretty soon, think he's old enough now. That boy loves Bruce Campbell.
Bruce Campbell is pretty great. I wish the series had about 10 seasons, 😂.

🧡!! That hat is perfect for him!! Whose face did you put on that scarecrow?? That’s awesome!
It's the Somalian pirate from Captain Phillips. "I'm the captain now"

The toboggan was from the Nico g-wagon recruiting pic and the Lei is from Nico's website

thanks

there is a need for rules on "injured" players.....I think they have looked at a new rule where "injured" players have to sit out rest of the series/possession...

Definitely needs to be a rule if they are for player safety that an injured player sits out the rest of the series……

It will help prevent fake injuries some also

Definitely needs to be a rule if they are for player safety that an injured player sits out the rest of the series……

It will help prevent fake injuries some also
One problem is that coaches (Kiffin) will then have a 3rd string player designated as the 'fake injury' player who runs onto the field, fakes the injury then who cares he sits out the rest of the series.

I can’t wait to watch

I’ve more excited to watch the D-Line this year than Nico
It’s neck and neck for me. I want them both to be dominant…defense wins championships and all that, but a great defense and a great offense paired with a phenomenal special teams will decimate the opposition! That’s what I am ultimately rooting for. En route to

16-0 🤠

VN Store

Back