Recruiting Football Talk VIII

The post I responded to stated that the problem is that coaches (Lane Kiffin) will trot in a third stringer to fake an injury and stop the clock. I'm curious how that is going to happen, unless a coach is dumb enough to plan ahead by getting at least one of his third string defenders stuck on the field against a tempo offense that's gashing them and not substituting.
Ya that's dumb, I didn't see the OP. Pointless. If you want a starter to come out anyway for a sub, you just tell him to fall down. There's no planning or strategy needed in faking injuries, and definitely no 3rd stringers.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Dude I was a Cowboys fan with Quincy Carter at QB.
Deep in my heart, I am still a Cowboys fan. It's the team my dad taught me to root for. But when Jerry fired Jimmy and hired Barry, it broke me. I cannot stand Jerry Jones.

Jokes aside, I find myself still wanting to cheer for the Titans, but they need to show improved decision making, and they need to find a QB. Will Levis is NOT the guy.
I'm a Titans' fan on a vacation. They've done so much dumb stuff over the years that I don't really pay attention to them much. I wish they would make some good moves that lead to winning.

What has Eddie George said about UT?
I remember the slights after the '95 Citrus Bowl claiming how much better they were than UT and they just had a bad day and UT cheated. I remember his active campaigning against Peyton and for his supposed arch enemy at meatchicken for the heistman? He went out of his way doing local, regional and national interviews promoting Woodson and saying Peyton was just #'s.

I took offense that many overlap fans gave him a pass bc they wanted to support the Titans.

VN Store

Back