Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Even if LSU manages to eek out a win from this pile of hot garbage, they are not a T25 team. If SC wins they may jump into the T25 which is funny because they were all on suicide watch after the bumpy start against trucker U.

Reactions: jakez4ut
Itā€™s 2 things: as someone said earlier, the NFL teams typically think theyā€™re in the NFL, they donā€™t need/have to cater to anybody. The other, it appears they donā€™t take VFLs because weā€™re surrounded by it with both being local. Just my opinion
That's not true at all. Anyone that sells anything has to cater to someone or they won't sell anything. It's not whether they cater to anyone it's whether they feel the need to cater to Vol fans or any other group for that matter. I'm not judging either way. If they wanted to cater to more Vol fans then there's a lot of ways to do it.

Reactions: Jimmy Football
The most telling thing about Levis is that Callahan had just told him to take care of the football. That we were playing good enough defense to win as long as we didn't turn it over.

And Levis went straight out and threw that dumb Pick-6 because he didn't want to give up a sack.

That's when I officially wrote him off as having a chance to develop.
I've been a Titans fan since 99 never was a big Oilers fan but love the colors and wish they would just switch to the alt unis permanently..As to the Levi's experiment they should have drafted Hooker and kept Dobbs.Idk for some reason Vrabel had his head up his azz.I don't think ppl are giving the new regime a fair shake at fixing this thing.

They fail to see we literally have a new group of starting 5 on the oline that has no exp together nor played in the NFL period minus Crush and NPT.I don't count Sko I feel this is his first full year.Then toss in u lost ur franchise Rb who carried us many years and have 2 new rbs who ur still tryin figure ou5 which was to use.Now toss into the mix 3 new wrs minus DHop and NWI.Oh and add a few new tight ends oh and let's not forget a WHOLE NEW COACHING STAFF.Oh and the u know whole new offense there implementing plus Levis is on his what 5th OC which is crazy.

Yalls UK bias is wild but I get it I personally think Levi's can carve out a back up roll but prob isn't a franchise qb.Sadly Levi's is one of the main reasons Cally came here.Idk it sucks to watch him do the dumb sh*t he does but when u really look at the big picture anyone throwing a tantrum about this and that just don't know sh*t about football jmo.

The worse thing from this weekend was the fact Levi's looked worse than he did all of last year!I feel his leash is short cause they didn't give Rudolph the contract without intent he might play sooner than later.Theres no rebuild there tryin to contend now or at very least be competitive.

If the defense keeps it up u got a chance but trust me people are gonna toss a bag of cash at Wilson asap so he might not be around next year.I think they give Levis to week 5 bye and if hrs doing the same sh*t u stick Rudolph in week 6.My biggest fear with that is he wins just enjff games to keep us away from the top tier qbs in 26'!

TLDR so read DN instead šŸ˜

Reactions: SoilVol
They werenā€™t even the Titans then so Iā€™m sorry that I fail to see your point from 30 years ago
Hahahaha! Yeah, they were. George only played in TN, never a down in Houston. His first year was their first year in Nashville. Yes the name change was a year later, but and McNair were the face of the Titans.

You know, that stuff you keep posting pictures of can impact your ability to retain historical facts. Just sayin'

I'd say SC is pretty thin on the roster..so we'll see how hard these guys are running and hitting later in the game.

We used to do that all the time...start out hitting hard and running around like our hair was on fire for a while..and then inevitably we would wilt.
Reminds me of our bama game in Heupel's 1st year. Played a good game til the end of the 3rd and faded badly. You could really see the exhaustion. I didn't mind it, because it had been so long since we were even competitive. I took it as a sign that Heupel's system may actually work.

VN Store

Back