Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Random thought:

I think the 25 cap on recruits put an end to the buddy scholarship we used to see teams give out in order to get a top player. Like when we took D Rogers’ QB from high school.

With the 25 cap gone and 105 total scholarships, I think the buddy offer becomes a thing again
Never went away. Used it with the Spillman Brothers. Still won’t be abused. Need the bodies that used to be filled by PWOs to flesh out a roster.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Jimmy Haslam just sold Pilot for $14 BILLION. Hard to imagine any other single booster in the country has that much cash sitting in their bank account. Spend it
As long as he doesn’t want the kind of control he used to have then fine.

Asheville is such a nice place.

West Virginia.
It's sad, really, because aesthetically, WV is beautiful, especially if you appreciate the outdoors. It's coincidentally very similar to western NC. Unfortunately, poverty and a lack of interest and development have left the majority of the state in disrepair. It is just a largely forgotten/underserved area of the country.

I drink a shake each night that I mix turmeric into...not only sleep like a baby, it helps with inflammation and regeneration. It's worked very well since I started it a little over a month ago.

Whole banana
Almond milk
Cinnamon
Turmeric
Nutmeg
Bit of black pepper
I would substitute black pepper with cayenne. Cayenne is amazing for inflammation

“Show me a spoon so I don’t get Chris Hansen’d.”
There Is No Spoon GIFs | Tenor

VN Store

Back