Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Funny how there wasn't tweet after tweet and story after story about this investigation. Just a random tweet about the results of an apparent NCAA investigation that will quietly go away almost as quickly. If this had been UT, it would have been daily updates on what the investigators were uncovering along with what they had for each meal and the impact on the size/color/consistency of their BMs. This is why we hate every single other school in existence.

1722617090561.png

Funny how there wasn't tweet after tweet and story after story about this investigation. Just a random tweet about the results of an apparent NCAA investigation that will quietly go away almost as quickly. If this had been UT, it would have been daily updates on what the investigators were uncovering along with what they had for each meal and the impact on the size/color/consistency of their BMs. This is why we hate every single other school in existence.

View attachment 663964
That's because KY is an insignificant poverty program that no one cares about.

MLB is a joke for not having this man in the Hall of Fame. He's their greatest player ever with or without steriods.
I was not going to respond to you. The simple answer is that we will never know because he chose to juice. It's clear to me he didn't need them. It's also clear to me he broke the rules and with that comes consequences.

Where in the world did he come from?
Not sure the question. Blair Debord was assistant to AD and he was advocating for Tony. He knew Tony from baseball. Oddly Blair only worked at UT for one year. That got Tony an interview and he won the job going away based on the interview. Not surprising given Tony's charisma and speaking ability.

Advocate

VN Store

Back