Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Not sure the question. Blair Debord was assistant to AD and he was advocating for Tony. He knew Tony from baseball. Oddly Blair only worked at UT for one year. That got Tony an interview and he won the job going away based on the interview. Not surprising given Tony's charisma and speaking ability.

Advocate

It was a joke on his name.

Reactions: DD4ME
What a database! Do those stats expound into whether they were legitimate penalties?
I don’t know and don’t care. I think Mahomes is better than Josh Allen, but Mahomes is also the NFL golden boy and that one stat alone is significant and lopsided. That’s my only point in the topic

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman
Okay, watching 3 on 3 half court basketball. The USA could go to any neighborhood court in NYC or put together 3 college players and do so much better than this team is showing.

Dalton Knecht, Zakai Zeigler, Jahmai Mashack would destroy the field in the Olympics.

I don’t typically cast shade at our athletes, but c’mon seriously.

I don’t know and don’t care. I think Mahomes is better than Josh Allen, but Mahomes is also the NFL golden boy and that one stat alone is significant and lopsided. That’s my only point in the topic
So the “40” doesn’t really exist…neither does your “point”. I’m not a personal fan of the guy and his pontificating over the penalty that wiped out the TD against Buffalo rubbed me the wrong way, but “should’ve” is a FAN stat only.

For those having trouble sleeping, as do I, my wife has had me taking a magnesium supplement about 1-2 hours before bed time. It seems to help me.

I tried melatonin but it messes with me, even the next day.
Same for my with Melatonin. I take a small dose of Doxepin and it seems to help. I do magnesium also

Reactions: OrangenSC
Funny how there wasn't tweet after tweet and story after story about this investigation. Just a random tweet about the results of an apparent NCAA investigation that will quietly go away almost as quickly. If this had been UT, it would have been daily updates on what the investigators were uncovering along with what they had for each meal and the impact on the size/color/consistency of their BMs. This is why we hate every single other school in existence.

View attachment 663964
Honest to above I think we are the most hated sports fan base/team(s) in existence. I’ve gotten vitriol from random Virginia Tech fans before while wearing my Vol cap. That’s not including the media which LOVES to hate on us because we have so many enemies and so many fans of our teams and it drives clicks.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back