Recruiting Football Talk VIII

It's sad, really, because aesthetically, WV is beautiful, especially if you appreciate the outdoors. It's coincidentally very similar to western NC. Unfortunately, poverty and a lack of interest and development have left the majority of the state in disrepair. It is just a largely forgotten/underserved area of the country.
I saw a YT “short” of some abandoned railroad in WV. It’s been turned into like a ride where you can just coast through the forest and mountains at your leisure.

Cool project for sure. I would love to ride it.

Do they have any wins to vacate?
Yes. Their best season in many, many years was the 2021 season, which now they will change from 10-3 to 0-3. They lose the citrus bowl win and their best regular season finish since Bear Bryant and still have a loss to us on record for the year. Also, having lost 10 wins, they are now back to being sub .500 all time in W/L.

So the “40” doesn’t really exist…neither does your “point”. I’m not a personal fan of the guy and his pontificating over the penalty that wiped out the TD against Buffalo rubbed me the wrong way, but “should’ve” is a FAN stat only.
You’re right, because that 40 number I said was low and should be 53 INTs he’s had overturned in the last 6 years from “penalties”

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman
I saw a YT “short” of some abandoned railroad in WV. It’s been turned into like a ride where you can just coast through the forest and mountains at your leisure.

Cool project for sure. I would love to ride it.
Talking about the pedal cars, I presume? It is a pretty neat concept. There is one near Lexington, KY, too.

Not sure why you’re upset over the egregious difference in 53 and 7 from first to second place lol

That’s ridiculous regardless of who the named qb is
Not upset. Just amused by the “egregious” nonsense. 😏 Once again, “should’ve” is a fan invention.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

VN Store

Back