Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Maybe I've missed them but I've not seen one defensive line stunt. I think that's why JP hasn't gotten his sacks yet. I bet that changes this weekend.
Me either. I remember, in the secondary, Jerrod McCoy blitzing once successfully against NCSU. He was so sneaky making his way to a spot near the line of scrimmage. Btw, Boo was a very sure tackler in that game.

He’s done great, I’m happy for the kid.

He really looked great in garbage time vs 3 opponents we absolutely decimated.

Y’all only do reactionary, don’t you? Hey, if it made the HS ref feel like a pro scout for a second, that’s great man.
Reactionary? We said that weeks ago.

It’s ok to admit you were wrong.

We are 3-0 with the #2 offense and #2 defense in the country and our fans biggest complaints are that our superstars Pearce and Nico aren't producing enough stats??? Because we are dominating so much and have so much all around talent and depth that they haven't needed to or had the opportunity to take over games because they get benched by halftime. We're in a whole new era.

They are all over social media talking ish about Hype and our team.
giphy.webp

Reactions: Glitch
When you hear "cheese & crackers" do you think of ritz crackers or saltines?

Bonus question/s

#1 Do you expect a specific type of cheese, like pepper jack, or several types of cheese to be included?

#2 Do you think pickles & mustard should also be included with cheese & crackers?

#3 what else should be delivered with "cheese & crackers", bologna? Salami? Cured sausage?

Reactions: COOKEVOL
To me, it’s Nico’s awareness and speed of reads. He missed a wide open Bru on the first or second drive. Tried to force a couple passes that woulda been picked off by better DB’s. Didn’t matter, but it could in a big game. His skill level is sky high, but he still hasn’t put it all together yet. He makes up for it by insane accuracy on long throws.

He's not Hendo ‘22 yet. It’s coming tho. When it does, we’re gonna be unstoppable.
T Martin 1998
Syracuse game 🫣
South Carolina game 🫡 Tennessee record for completions(27)??
Bringing this up to show how a QB can grow and get better during a season. Nico is MILES ahead of where T Martin started👊🏻🍊

Arrived at Tom Sawyer RV Park yesterday afternoon - raining! We’re right beside the “Big Muddy” watching the barges go by….Now two RVs are together with 2 others arriving here today - the Convoy is assembling!

View attachment 677282

Two here, two joining soon!
View attachment 677295
You got any storage space in the bottom I can setup a camp in? 😂

Bonus question/s

#1 Do you expect a specific type of cheese, like pepper jack, or several types of cheese to be included?

#2 Do you think pickles & mustard should also be included with cheese & crackers?

#3 what else should be delivered with "cheese & crackers", bologna? Salami? Cured sausage?
Ritz crackes and cracker barrel extra sharp cheddar cheese

Bonus question/s

Cheddar cheese and ritz is what I think of. Not what I’d prefer though

A traditional charcuterie board is what should be served though

Cheddar cheese and ritz is what I think of. Not what I’d prefer though

A traditional charcuterie board is what should be served though
I'm thinking more along the line of cheese & crackers from a dive bar. . . not the high class, snooty cheese & crackers at the catalina wine mixer, 😂

Bonus question/s

Saltines, extra sharp cheddar and jalapeño smoked sausage. Maybe some bologna prepared like burnt ends…. Summer sausage cut with a pocket knife is always good as well!

VN Store

Back