Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Heupel the White Unicorn Whale
View attachment 678376
that's a narwhal.

Male Narwhals have a tusk, which is actually a tooth. it's a sensory organ, many believe can be used to touch and feel. Many scientists believe the larger the tusk, the more dominant male is during reproduction. Male Narwhals also have largest reproductive organ relative to body size, of all land mammals. Hence why they commonly walk with a gangsta lean.

do they have to be accurate

I’m pretty sure there is some type of penalty if you don’t report accurately. Like if you consistently list guys as “Questionable” but they always play or “Probable” and never play. It’s tracked over time. I only heard a little about it on the radio though.

that's a narwhal.

Male Narwhals have a tusk, which is actually a tooth. it's a sensory organ, many believe can be used to touch and feel. Many scientists believe the larger the tusk, the more dominant male is during reproduction. Male Narwhals also have largest reproductive organ relative to body size, of all land mammals. Hence why they commonly walk with a gangsta lean.
Who Are You Talk To GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

that's a narwhal.

Narwhal Tusk:
- appears like a horn or antler
- functions like an antenna, whiskers, or a digit
- tusk size correlates with reproductive success
- is not in the mouth and has no role in processing food for passage to digestive system

Zoologists: “It’s a tooth!”

that's a narwhal.

Last I checked Narwhals weren't land mammals. But it does track with Coach Hype being a gangsta

You joke but in HS our grounds crew had a Chevy LUV - with Isuzu 4 banger. That sumbitch had like 400K on it. Toyota has about 750,000 variants of its Diesel pickup overseas. You see them everywhere.
I'm halfway kidding. I wouldn't mind having one of those little trucks, if I could get it registered and wasn't worried about a 10k lb SUV squashing me.

Narwhal Tusk:
- appears like a horn or antler
- functions like an antenna, whiskers, or a digit
- tusk size correlates with reproductive success
- is not in the mouth and has no role in processing food for passage to digestive system

Zoologists: “It’s a tooth!”
Anchorman Will Ferrell As Ron Burgundy It's Science GIF | GIFDB.com

Something unrelated to our game that I was thinking about was that UK appeared to know UGA's calls last week. Watch the replay and you'll see KY defenders pointing to where the ball was going. I think it is the reason a team that got waxed by USC went to the wire with the number one team in college. I think it was due to Dumas (UGA's most veteran LB) transferring to KY, but it provides further proof that MI had a distinct advantage.

Something unrelated to our game that I was thinking about was that UK appeared to know UGA's calls last week. Watch the replay and you'll see KY defenders pointing to where the ball was going. I think it is the reason a team that got waxed by USC went to the wire with the number one team in college. I think it was due to Dumas (UGA's most veteran LB) transferring to KY, but it provides further proof that MI had a distinct advantage.
That means they probably take our calls from Mincey. I don't blame them. Hopefully Heupel has the foresight to change our calls after the chicken debacle of '22.

Hey guys, I need your opinion on this parlay for this weekend. I’m trying to make a simpler one to hedge with by taking out a few on another bet.

Browns ML -275
Bucs ML -325
Packers ML +135
Ole Miss -36 -110
Cal ML +110
Dem boys in ORANGE ML -270

Y’all think these are locks?

Also which ones should I take out for a 4 legger?
I can't help. I don't bet the pros.

VN Store

Back