Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Lives in Tampa. Two jobs in Florida could potentially open up. The gators may land our former white whale.

But that's okay because we found our unicorn.
If FU hires Gruden their demise will be complete. Gruden will be a complete failure on and off the field. He is a joke literally and figuratively.

If FU hires Gruden their demise will be complete. Gruden will be a complete failure on and off the field. He is a joke literally and figuratively.
I read this post and think, isn't This the same Gruden this fan base was clamoring for during every coaching search. I really don't care where Gruden coaches but to say a Super Bowl winning head coach is a fraud is a little extreme. Still yet everyone has a right to an opinion.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Of all the new vehicles ive driven, Dodge Hemi has to be the loudest, and most attention getting engine. Again this is for work, I'm not out burnin' tarrs.

Nicest vehicle ive driven are GMC Sierra, Nissan Frontier, Tahoe, and Ford F150 Tremor.

Biggest hunks of crap - Ford edge, BMW sedan, any Hyundai, Kia, Dodge SUV, and any Jeep SUV

Overrated - Jeep Waggoneer, Dodge Challenger

Best overall - '24 Toyota Tacoma

Drove a Tundy, that was super posh. But V6 with Turbo Charged Engine was noisy. When entering or merging into traffic, that 1-2 second delay was hard to get used too.

Also, short beds. What's the point?
Driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee this week, hybrid 👀 Ulysees!

Super posh interior, roomy, with 4 wheel drive. Great sun roof and huge lcd. These are all window dressing to entice the soccer Mom to make an emotional decision, neglecting the turd under the hood. And that it shakes like a tin can when accelerating.

Driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee this week, hybrid 👀 Ulysees!

Super posh interior, roomy, with 4 wheel drive. Great sun roof and huge lcd. These are all window dressing to entice the soccer Mom to make an emotional decision, neglecting the turd under the hood. And that it shakes like a tin can when accelerating.
Getcha a Genesis GV90 SUV. Any GV series will work though.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I read this post and think, isn't This the same Gruden this fan base was clamoring for during every coach search. I really don't care where Gruden coaches but to say a Super Bowl winning head coach is a fraud is a little extreme. Still yet everyone has a right to an opinion.
I mean off the field he showed a likeable image while being a closet bigot/racist/@hole.

On the field yeah he might have done some things. Glad we dodged him.

Reactions: knoxvol52
I was just watching Josh Pate's prediction...his reasons are exactly what those of us that think this will be a dogfight think will be the reasons why...Venables defense slowing the run and forcing a lot of 3rd and longs, and Venables defense then taking advantage of Nicos inexperience in a hostile environment

Also like us...he is saying that it is either a dogfight or a blowout.
I think Pate is going on a hunch. This is a bad matchup for OU both personnel and scheme wise. Venables has the personnel to load the box and that is what he likes to do. Tennessee creates the conditions that demand a light box and will kill OU if they put seven in the box. We also have an excellent short game. I say we walk them in their house and serve notice to the rest of the SEC. WGWTFA.

I was just watching Josh Pate's prediction...his reasons are exactly what those of us that think this will be a dogfight think will be the reasons why...Venables defense slowing the run and forcing a lot of 3rd and longs, and Venables defense then taking advantage of Nicos inexperience in a hostile environment

Also like us...he is saying that it is either a dogfight or a blowout.
Hate to say it, but if you run the simulations, which models are what Pate goes by, it is close.

Like I said just win.

My coworker got a GV80 and while super nice at that price point you can buy pretty much anything. He traded his after a couple months and got a tahoe. Passenger space was his reason.
tahoe's, or GMC variant are super super nice. One of THE nicest vehicles ive driven. Great Utilitarian vehicle, and 378 around-the-block, is reason why.

Last edited:
I read this post and think, isn't This the same Gruden this fan base was clamoring for during every coaching search. I really don't care where Gruden coaches but to say a Super Bowl winning head coach is a fraud is a little extreme. Still yet everyone has a right to an opinion.
I never wanted Gruden and I viewed him as another Kiffin (Lane), and to be honest Monte won him his ring. Now Monte Kiffin was a genius and it is funny he made the hay for both Lane and Gruden.

tahoe's, or GMC variant are super super nice. One of THE nicest vehicles ive driven. Great Utilitarian vehicle, and 350 smallblock is reason why.
350 hasn't been made since 99 iirc. But I do agree that the LS and LT engines are great engines. Just get rid of the cylinder deactivation and you're good!

I mean off the field he showed a likeable image while being a closet bigot/racist/@hole.

I was referring to Gruden's on field accomplishments, nothing else.

I'm an @$$ hole also so does that make me a fraud.😜

Id think the only way to get hit that hard would be to play football, have a skiing accident, or automobile accident.
I had and @hole try to pick me up by my legs at practice. He was not as atrong as he thought and i was heavier than he realized and i quickly fell forward and my face smashed another helmet (mine was off) as I fell. Two broken teeth and a jacked up face later I was ready to kill someone. I'd still rather have that than handle an SEC hit like an Al Wilson might give.

VN Store

Back