Recruiting Football Talk VIII

She knows us all apparently.
My Logic is Undeniable on Make a GIF

As of today...I have lost 50 lbs...no medical or surgical help, I can't even really exercise effectively due to my horrific extreme arthritis...just pure will power and commitment.

I thank the good Lord for helping me with my will power as I have continually asked him to. Many times I have gotten aggravated, anxious or depressed which has usually triggered me to quit in times past, but I have prayed my way through it.

Now...50 more to go!

PS...this is really starting to help with the arthritic problems, I never feel good, but I feel tons better and if it continues to improve, I should soon be able to go to the gym and get even healthier.

I know most don't care and know some will mock faith having anything to do with it...but maybe somebody will get something from this to help them along a similar path.

And I owe God everything, especially the easiest thing to give...my praise.

1st Peter 2: 9

I’m so tired of the media. Sure, Oklahoma may have players return for this game but they won’t be conditioned for a massive game like this. Sure we haven’t played anywhere near top level competition but neither has Oklahoma & did anyone notice all the jabs Bob Stoops and company took in that prediction video? Thats not how you talk about someone you “love”.

I think a lot of the anxiety over this game is simply because it's Oklahoma. They are a name brand team in CFB. But this isn't a very good OU team and they are going to get slaughtered this year in the SEC. Starting with us.

Midweek I was letting BVS creep in but as the game inches closer the more I believe we make a big statement.

Okay for all you VN betting folks, here’s one for you.
I have two partners in clinic together on Thursdays. One is a Missouri fan. The other is a Vanderbilt fan (went there for med school. Played DB for Princeton. Very football savvy)

I tried to get them to bet on the mizzou-vandy game this Saturday. The mizzou guy was in. The vandy guy said nope.

I then asked him if he would like to bet on the Tennessee-vandy game and he responded “oh Hell no!”

So I looked at my mizzou partner and said since we don’t play each other this season, here’s our head to head bet:
Which ever team beats vandy by the most points in their respective game is the winner of our bet!
Mizzou is in. Vandy walked away muttering cuss words about us. 😂
Then mizzou said that he only went with the bet to eff with vandy. He said that there’s no way that mizzou will score more points than Tennessee. Even against vandy. We fist bumped because he said it right as vandy was coming back to the conversation. Vandy just shook his head and went back to his clinic area. 😎

Life is fun when you’re a Volunteer! (It’s always been that way for me, even though the bad times) especially now!

16-0 🤠

VN Store

Back