Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Bruh trolls the Vols in all sports. Weird case.
Was front and center (and CONSTANT) that we weren’t a good enough program to keep him away from LSU. That’s why I have to click on Show ignored content to see to whom you’re responding. Seems a pleasant sort with intelligence, but some posters are bad for the board if I’m interacting with them. 😴

42598c1e12d03c765932cc45728c9fc85b9de6d15f7fcf4d830fad956e5d0c84_1.webp

In 22, it was defending light in the box and then, on passing downs, giving CBs responsibility all the way down the field. They had help inside, but none over the top. UGA used the route rules of UT to force deep reads, all while bringing edge pressure.

The refs called holding all day in ‘22, but it wasn’t on deep routes. All the holds were in breaking routes.
They sure as heck didn't call it on UGA in our game...and Kirby bragged about getting away with it.

They sure as heck didn't call it on UGA in our game...and Kirby bragged about getting away with it.
They called it four times, I think. Whether that’s a lot or a little depends on the color of your fan glasses, I bet.

But congrats on crushing your weight loss journey! Here’s to taking a half a hundo from you and putting it on the Sooners.

As of today...I have lost 50 lbs...no medical or surgical help, I can't even really exercise effectively due to my horrific extreme arthritis...just pure will power and commitment.

I thank the good Lord for helping me with my will power as I have continually asked him to. Many times I have gotten aggravated, anxious or depressed which has usually triggered me to quit in times past, but I have prayed my way through it.

Now...50 more to go!

PS...this is really starting to help with the arthritic problems, I never feel good, but I feel tons better and if it continues to improve, I should soon be able to go to the gym and get even healthier.

I know most don't care and know some will mock faith having anything to do with it...but maybe somebody will get something from this to help them along a similar path.

And I owe God everything, especially the easiest thing to give...my praise.

1st Peter 2: 9
Awesome….really happy for you. Keep it up!!

Also…..heard some crazy news in Whitesburg today.

VN Store

Back