Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I wasn't that impressed with Heard vs Chattanooga. He looked better against NC State but I don't think him being out is going to slow this offense down at all. (Just don't lose anymore o-line starters.)

We still win by 20+ points tomorrow.

ALL GAS
NO BRAKES

TRUST HEUP

GBO

Last edited:
Just put pressure on that side and Davis folds easy = sacks
Easier for them to take away our run game as well.

Then like I’ve said previously, they could pick on Ricky all night on defense…hope he’s ready on defense

Gonna need Nico’s A game.
You may be the only person I’ve ever heard say that about Ricky Gibson. Most are very high on him.

Reactions: LaagerVol

Then like I’ve said previously, they could pick on Ricky all night on defense…hope he’s ready on defense

Brother have you watched OU play? Their offense isn’t picking on anybody. And you don’t like Gibson?

Also the concern meter would actually register if Cooper was out. Not concerned with Heard being out. They’re gonna get some pressure at some point bc they have a good D and Venables will draw something up.

Not saying he sucks.

Just know how it usually is for a freshman on the road.
No doubt it’s a challenge, but communication for the D is actually much easier on the road. Athleticism ain’t an issue for Ricky and he should be in the right position more times than not. Really nobody has been tested on the back end thus far. I’m sure OU will try.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Brother have you watched OU play? Their offense isn’t picking on anybody. And you don’t like Gibson?

Also the concern meter would actually register if Cooper was out. Not concerned with Heard being out. They’re gonna get some pressure at some point bc they have a good D and Venables will draw something up.
I’m not worried about how they looked previously.

Never said he sucked….I could have worded that differently. DB is one of the hardest positions to play, and for a freshman to do that on the road in their first road SEC game is a challenge, I hope he’s up for it, that’s what I meant.

Easier for them to take away our run game as well.

I don’t think they are capable of picking on anyone in the pass game.

Dayne Davis is not elite but he has looked very solid so far this season. Looks like he's going to be an efficient player at the tackle position. I'll take that on a road game all day. I think we can manage being out 1 starter especially with this match up.
He’s fine but he’s a weakness at RT. OU’s D-Line is good. Losing our starting tackle isn’t great

Last edited:

VN Store

Back