Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Might be time for Freak to start random drug tests on the third shift. Ten pages of cartoons LOL (Looney Toons for the win BTW)
🤔
So are you saying, the ones posting about cartoons require drug testing but all the weed and acid posts are ok?

😳

HEY ERRBODY!!!

UGG'S A NARC!!!!

Hide your "stuff", Trippie!!!

****Edit- I just noticed all the drug posts got moved to the RF off topic thread. 🙄. I thought this was the off-season/ off-topic topic thread, with just a timely sprinkle of football.

Last edited:
Leon Marchand the French swimmer who has won 4 Gold Medals and set Olympic record times in all of them is coached by Micheal Phelps ex coach.

Marchand swims at Arizona State.
Actually a huge contingent of Olympic athletes from countries all around the world are training in the United States.

🤔
So are you saying, the ones posting about cartoons require drug testing but all the weed and acid posts are ok?

😳

HEY ERRBODY!!!

UGG'S A NARC!!!!

Hide your "stuff", Trippie!!!
They can drug test me all they want. I take all kinds to keep this body alive, but none of them are the ones that make you feel good.

Looney Tunes is the Clean Living cartoon goat for me. For modern cartoons,
Phineas and Ferb ( and Perry the Platypus) are a good time.

View attachment 664155

Except for all the racism, sexism and Bugs Bunny cross-dressing (not that I'm judgy or anything).

OGC.d60c3e2f73abe28354c4a5666fdf836e

1722702441004.png

Everything about this clip gives me chills. The opening drone shot behind Neyland with the VOLS letters and the Pride on the field. And the running through the T with Brad Nessler saying “Bring em out Smokey” and the close follow up shot behind Smokey as the T opens up. It’s probably my favorite intro ever that shows how awesome the Neyland experience is.

CBS had some awesome footage. I’ll miss everything about the CBS broadcast. Gary Danielson was the only thing about CBS that SEC fans dislike.

VN Store

Back