Recruiting Football Talk VIII

I mean, even our victory formation is from the shotgun. If Nico put his hands under Cooper's butt, he might get slapped for it.
That poster was seriously arguing that with 2 shaky, back-up tackles vs a great defense our strategy on offense should be to throw the ball more than run the ball?!?! You can't even make this stuff up. Being football illiterate is an epidemic.

I imagine it's similar to what I would sound like if I watched a ballet and then started talking about the technical mistakes during the performance.

My boss had a cookout tonight. So I just finished watching the game on recording. Our defense is ELITE. But I’m a bit concerned about the offense now. That was bad.
Eh the field conditions were ass, we were rag-tag on the bookends of the OL and the first big road test with a young QB. I think we will look sharp at Arkansas. Also had a couple more near-big plays (one negated by a penalty) that would be another 7-10 points. OU has a really solid D.

You saw the play calling. I’m not saying just because we are in the shotgun we should pass more. We run everything out of the shotgun. They had their ears pinned back and we ran it strait into it
And the clock ticked. We had zero turnovers doing that. They did not have plus field position which forced them to have to sustain drives just to get into scoring position. And we still picked up some first downs. Had 3 opportunities for explosive plays that were missed (1 running, 2 passing).

It seems like a fruitless discussion. You do not seem to understand any nuance to the game of football.

And the clock ticked. We had zero turnovers doing that. They did not have plus field position which forced them to have to sustain drives just to get into scoring position. And we still picked up some first downs. Had 3 opportunities for explosive plays that were missed (1 running, 2 passing).

It seems like a fruitless discussion. You do not seem to understand any nuance to the game of football.
I’m nuance intolerant

VN Store

Back