Recruiting Football Talk VIII

If the refs got that fumble and return for a TD call correct, the defense woulda scored 9 and gave up 9. Their stats should be the following

Points allowed 15
Points scored 18

I
I know I'm not one of the "recruiting forum royalty" guys, but I've been lurking here for almost a decade, and I just want to say that this speech is one of the greatest speeches in Tennessee football history. He congratulated the team while letting them know that he expects more, he challenged them to be better while telling them how much they mean to him, he let them know how much this game meant to him while allowing them to express their gratitude to him for bringing them to this level. If you don't watch this video and think "wow, we have an amazing coach", then I can't help you because all I see from this video is a guy being universally respected by the players that have committed to playing for him. What a great piece of media from this team. We are so lucky to have him and everyone else in that locker room. Go vols.
I would like to know who the "recruiting forum royalty" are? Is it me? Am I a royal Yeti? Little known fact, I am the king of Tibet, though my country is currently occupied by communists. I rule in absentia. I traded the Himalayas for the Smokies.

VN Store

Back