Recruiting Football Talk VIII

Ran it 52 times, passed only 21, won the time of possession, used the punter as a weapon, played the field position game. What in the Fulmer is that?!

Felt like ‘98 again. 😎
Again, demonstrating how good Heup is at adjusting to the game conditions, situation and how the other team is defending us. Genius.

That poster was seriously arguing that with 2 shaky, back-up tackles vs a great defense our strategy on offense should be to throw the ball more than run the ball?!?! You can't even make this stuff up. Being football illiterate is an epidemic.

I imagine it's similar to what I would sound like if I watched a ballet and then started talking about the technical mistakes during the performance.
"They should be standing on their tippy toes more."

The amount of lost footing in this game was very high. Squirrel slipped almost every time he touched the ball. Sampson slipped. Turrentine slipped. It was constantly happening. Seemed worse than the 2022 SCAR game
Hubby and I were reminded of the South Carolina field in 2022. They weren't slipping like we were. Cleats?

Ran it 52 times, passed only 21, won the time of possession, used the punter as a weapon, played the field position game. What in the Fulmer is that?!

Felt like ‘98 again. 😎
Also, I told my wife this morning that it felt like a time capsule had been opened and we got some 90s football last night. lol

That TD at the end of the 1st paid and also saved a couple really nice parlays. It was a good day.

yknow-what-im-saying-oshea-jackson.gif
First qtr boys were like a phoenix rising from the ashes on that score, 😂.

VN Store

Back